Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

lamborghiniaventador201.jpg

lamborghiniaventador201j.jpg

lamborghiniaventador201h.jpg

this is the car: it's just a render (wipers and others details does not match exactly) but the car is this

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it's not!

yes, you are right the roof is different with the two "hills": I did not lolk at the photos very well, but it looks close the same.

I just see the car here for a moment at the factory (someone who works for), i did not remember every details, sorry

Im really hoping the new design loses the Murcielago's "baby fat", something that is still evident in the previous set of chops.

These pictures make the car look blah! It does not look like that in person. The car in person is breath taking! I have had a lot of cars, I have never been so excited to get one. I think about it 20 times a day. I remember when they first unveiled it, there was so much to see. Every angle we looked at it from you noticed something else that was cool. The headlights, the angle the doors open, the diffuser, the nose, the roof everything was origional. Don't let these pictures mislead you!

dead on! my goal is to pick up a white one 9-12 mos after they are released, so i can try and get a deal and save a few bucks.

this is the car: it's just a render (wipers and others details does not match exactly) but the car is this

It's been so long now but I sort of remember it having 2 wipers rather than the one big one on the Murci. Maybe someone else remembers clearly.

It's been so long now but I sort of remember it having 2 wipers rather than the one big one on the Murci. Maybe someone else remembers clearly.

It has 2 wipers now.

The yellow is very close. The door handle on the yellow is wrong. There is a design element in that place. Basically some of the design elements are missing from the yellow one. The lower side skirt is wrong on the yellow one. I can't describe what the real one looks like.

This better have some amazing paint and interior design, because that production looking mule in zebra does not look all that exciting. After 10 years, I expected something like that grey/silver render.

How about this rendering from ASS

Front is wrong, lights are wrong, design elements are wrong, etc etc etc.

The yellow and green renders from above are the closest, if you're that hard up for how the car looks stick to them. No, I have not seen it, but it's clear from the descriptions of those who have what is real and what is not.

car_photo_421222_25.jpg

Jeezus, can somebody photoshop some LP640-style side mirrors onto that thing so we can see how much better it would look without those Gallardo-abortion-side-mirrors??

Jeezus, can somebody photoshop some LP640-style side mirrors onto that thing so we can see how much better it would look without those Gallardo-abortion-side-mirrors??

It is what it is and we've both mentioned it enough now. To do more is to whine. And the LP640 mirrors were also awful btw, just the nature of the game when trying see past an 80" ass. :icon_mrgreen:

Only the SV's mirrors are SOMEWHAT appealing.

Rest of this new car looks good, once the full design elements are unveiled the mirrors will fade into the background just as they have on the G-car for years.

ASS version is wrong. The Yellow rendering is the closest to date but still have several incorrect lines, features that are incorrect. The headlights are wrong, there are parts of the intakes, both fron and side that are incorrect. Parts of the hood are off. I suspect there are going to be some other changes---I am pretty sure the show car I saw had one blade, but I am not 100%. HannibalACP82 & SWF, you were there, do you remember that feature?