Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the pics, i was between arancio argos and white myself. I chose Arancio and boy am i glad i did. The color looks so alive!

Cant wait to see it on the actual car in geneva.

:iamwithstupid:

Anyways I bet that will look sick on the LP-700, congrats Leadfoot! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Swil, appreciate it!

Hey Leadfoot, nice talking with you yesterday! I am going to look at the color samples today. My guy thinks I'm nuts. I have been asking him if I can change my order from white to blue for 3 weeks. When I asked if he had the sample of the new orange I got dead silence! Lol

Now I'm totally confused. The new silver looks really nice from the sample posted here. It almost looks like the silver of the SLR And my boat. If it is the same silver with the heavy flake the SLR has I am really going to be confused!

I'm going with the grigio estoque for now. At least until I see what the car looks like in color. Might switch to Verde Ithica, but very much looking forward to seeing the estoque color on the launch cars at Geneva.

Hey Leadfoot, nice talking with you yesterday! I am going to look at the color samples today. My guy thinks I'm nuts. I have been asking him if I can change my order from white to blue for 3 weeks. When I asked if he had the sample of the new orange I got dead silence! Lol

Now I'm totally confused. The new silver looks really nice from the sample posted here. It almost looks like the silver of the SLR And my boat. If it is the same silver with the heavy flake the SLR has I am really going to be confused!

It was great talking to you too. Always nice to connect with a fellow enthusiast. I will tell you what they told me at the dealer to push me over the edge to switch from Grigio Estoque to Arancio Argos. They said, " you'll love the Estoque color until an Argos car pulls up next to you--then you'll wish you had the Argos. That probably would not happen if you had an Argos car and the Estoque pulled up next to you...." . So, I took the leap, even though I don't consider myself myself to be a "flashy" person. I just liked the color that much when I saw it.

Good luck with your decision! An agonizing process, but fun nonetheless!!!