So how much $$$$ are you going after?

Camel Toe Juice

BMWRACER and Stevecerr are dead on. I too at one time was picking a number but as you grow you realize the number is meaningless without a lot of other things. Great friends, time off and fun experiences. My sugggestion is to put your head down and execute your plan. Too many people talk and talk and talk about what they are going to do and nothing ever happens. I tell my managers all the time, thank god for all the talkers, because if everyone did what they said they were going to do it would make it harder for us. There is no magic, make a plan and execute. If that does not work, make another plan and execute. There are those who make things happen, there are those who watch things happen and there are those who wonder what happened. :icon_mrgreen:

My favorite post in the thread, we think very much alike :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever floats your boat.

:iamwithstupid:

I'm looking for that amount of income :icon_mrgreen:

In all seriousness though its just about being happy. What makes me happy? Today I had one of those meetings that could be monumental in the long run of a very globally minded and organized company which I am in the process of starting with my partner. There is a lot of hard work in front of us, but the plan is laid out and we are working one day at a time to make our baby work and it looks extremely promising.

So long as this company is working and I have enough to pay the basic bills I would be happy. Fortunately though there is the potential for a nice level of income which means I shouldn't have to worry about much of anything when it comes to finances.

Interesting discussion, thanks to all who contributed their thoughts.

Of the factors determining whether you will be an outlier and massively successful on an abnormal scale (billionaire or greater) you will find:

Being born into a family of wealth: out of your control

Being born of above average intelligence: out of your control

Being born into a time period of technological advancement: out of your control

Being born into a time period of financial advantage: out of your control

Being granted several critical moments of luck: out of your control

Being motivated to succeed: within your control

Most experts agree the world's billionaires require most if not all of the above factors.

There is always techonological advancement, it is just a matter of being able to identify where this advancement is and it needn't necesarily be spotting something as large as the next microchip era, in medicines, biotech, communications, nano scale materials the rate advancement is ever accelerating thanks to reguarly improving computer power. I think that is one that is in your control, the rest I agree with though.

• 7 years later...
Hahaha!!

That's it, baby steps!

Baby steps to the door, baby steps opening the door......baby steps to the elevator.......baby steps to get the $2,500 for the Gallardo Fabspeed Supersport 70mm exhaust with the X-pipe......

I miss this guy! :(

I'm gunning for 3 comma status. Not because I need it, but because I'm about trying to push everything I do to the maximum, including income. A friend of mine once told me that if you tell people your dreams and they don't laugh you aren't dreaming big enough.

My goals have changed, I am going for a 6 pack, I’ve got until the end of the year!

I am doing crunches while typing this !

My goals have changed, I am going for a 6 pack, I’ve got until the end of the year!

Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym! :lol2:

Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym! :lol2:

That’s what a friend of mine said, I told her the only reason why I can’t see my abs is BECAUSE of the kitchen!

That’s what a friend of mine said, I told her the only reason why I can’t see my abs is BECAUSE of the kitchen!

An easy way to keep the kitchen and work on those abs is to eat light meals that high protein and veggies. And example is:

Breakfast - Greek Yogurt (plain) with whole grian or oat granola (and you can add a little honey to make it sweet if you like)

Snack - Carrots, oats, or fruit (try to avoid fruit due to the sugar)

Lunch - Canned tuna in olive oil with whole wheat crakers

Snack - Egg whites and bacon

Dinner - Baked chicken breast with steamed veggies of your choice

Snack - peanuts (or similar), oats or whole grains

As diet like this alone will go a ways in leaning you up because you body is now going on a more tuned diet so it's burning the energy more efficiently with way less leftover fat to store in your mid section. Also this will boost testosterone (like driving Lambo's do) and give that libedo a good boost.

Combine that with an exercise routine and you'll have them abs in beach condition within 2-4 months, deepening on workout intensity and discipline.

Same here!

I am doing crunches while typing this too!

914D6jOypkL._SL1500_.jpg

Going from tupac to 1 pac with massive boobs.

I miss this guy! :(

:iamwithstupid: was just thinking about Chimay the other day when hubby brought a bottle of Chimay beer home

Same here!

:lol2: :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

Interesting to see how some of the goals and priorities have changed as time progresses.

Very sad to see post from a member who had been permanently gone. And still rather sad to see posts from others who used to be quite active here.

An easy way to keep the kitchen and work on those abs is to eat light meals that high protein and veggies. And example is:

Breakfast - Greek Yogurt (plain) with whole grian or oat granola (and you can add a little honey to make it sweet if you like)

Snack - Carrots, oats, or fruit (try to avoid fruit due to the sugar)

Lunch - Canned tuna in olive oil with whole wheat crakers

Snack - Egg whites and bacon

Dinner - Baked chicken breast with steamed veggies of your choice

Snack - peanuts (or similar), oats or whole grains

As diet like this alone will go a ways in leaning you up because you body is now going on a more tuned diet so it's burning the energy more efficiently with way less leftover fat to store in your mid section. Also this will boost testosterone (like driving Lambo's do) and give that libedo a good boost.

Combine that with an exercise routine and you'll have them abs in beach condition within 2-4 months, deepening on workout intensity and discipline.

Fantastic advice, that’s exactly how I’ve been eating for the last 5 weeks and burnt quite a bit, I can see two of the packs appearing LOL.

I am extremely disciplined when I put my mind to it so it’s not that hard for me but I do LOVE my food so it’s a battle between the devils on my shoulders, in relation to exercise I am not doing anything too intense because I want it to be sustainable and not a PITA. I am doing something which I can easily do daily at home in my gym without going through too to much trouble, few minutes here and there make a huge difference, for me anyway.

Same here!

914D6jOypkL._SL1500_.jpg

:lol2:

That’s funny right there !

:iamwithstupid: was just thinking about Chimay the other day when hubby brought a bottle of Chimay beer home

He was such a character, may he Rest In Peace :(

For some this is unattainable.....

But 90% diet, 10% exercise....and good genes (not jeans)

I keep heading for a six back but find myself getting diverted by the second or third glass of red wine...

Or the right kind of fence :icon_mrgreen:

2935101E_31F4_45EE_B8C2_0FD0175B5F66.jpeg

To get a six pack generally means taking your body overall down to a low bodyfat percentage, around 12% bodyfat I think or less. Building additional muscle tissue up can also help with the fat burning because it will rev up the metabolism.

To get a six pack generally means taking your body overall down to a low bodyfat percentage, around 12% bodyfat I think or less. Building additional muscle tissue up can also help with the fat burning because it will rev up the metabolism.

No shit wheels lol. And you arent decently showing abs at 12%.

No shit wheels lol. And you arent decently showing abs at 12%.

Haha, at best you are showing some "lines", but not magazine cover 6 pack at 12%.

And 12% is pretty lean, and what many guys who claim to be 6-8% actually are. :lol2:

I keep heading for a six back but find myself getting diverted by the second or third glass of red wine...

Wine is fine, but never eat while drinking. That kills it. Any food ingested goes into fat while toxins are still in the body.