So who wants a FREE set of new ADV.1 TRAKfunction's? Yes FREE! : )

What’s better than “liking” us on Facebook? Free wheels of course!

We decided to combine the launch of our new TRAKfunction ADV.1 3-piece wheel with the launch of our new Facebook Page. So here how it works – all you need to do is join our new Facebook fan page located at:

ADV.1 Wheels | Facebook

Click the “Like” button on the top & you’ll be able to enter by viewing the giveaway page link on the left column. The winner will be announced once we reach 100k fans & will be able to pick any size, style, finish of our new TRAKfunction line they want completely free of charge. Sound good? Spread the word – the quicker we get to 100k the quicker we start giving away free wheels!

fanpagetrakfunctiongiveaway.jpg

fbshot.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy FREE wheels batman! i want to see how quickly 100k can get hit! that's a HUGE fan base!!!!

ADV.1 has been getting a lot of fanfare lately. I've seen the wheels pop up in discussion in a few forums.

On a site like facebook I wouldn't expect it to take long to hit 100k.

This may be the first and only thing I ever "like" on facebook :P

I hate that site, but for a chance at some free wheels, sure I'll click a button :D

I think it will go faster than everyone thinks! We are launching major advertising campaigns on TV and in Magazines in the coming weeks. This is just kind of the pre-party to the main event! :)

Your wheels rock. I have a set of HRE's for my M1 street car. I would love to see what your wheels would look like on the car. It is dark blue so gold might just look great.

Very best of luck anyway. I think you have a really good product.

Fanpage has only been up 17 hours... give it a little time to catch its stride! :)

that being said... your FAN page is very well laid out.... very interactive, and good incentive for people to stick around and browse! great job!

that being said... your FAN page is very well laid out.... very interactive, and good incentive for people to stick around and browse! great job!

Thanks! I spent many hours working on it trying to give it a little "polish"! :)

Thanks! I spent many hours working on it trying to give it a little "polish"! :)

Just be sure to post new pictures on a regular basis. That's pretty much the only reason I'm a "fan" of a few pages for the cool car pics. Nice to have them pop up in the feed here and there.

Just be sure to post new pictures on a regular basis. That's pretty much the only reason I'm a "fan" of a few pages for the cool car pics. Nice to have them pop up in the feed here and there.

Every new photoshoot that comes across my desk hits FB first! :)

100,000 doesnt seem that out of reach. They are at like 1500 now when I just "liked" them. Charlie Sheen had 1million people follow him on twitter over night!

100,000 doesnt seem that out of reach. They are at like 1500 now when I just "liked" them. Charlie Sheen had 1million people follow him on twitter over night!

Since I dont have FB maybe you can win the wheels for me! Ha

Since I dont have FB maybe you can win the wheels for me! Ha

Funny part is I actually thought about that fact. Unless I want to go crazy on the audi! hahaha

There is a lot of comedy in this post. :lol2: