Sv on Dyno

graph available? hatch closed, no air blowing on the car, must have been HOT.....

Did 546 to the wheels, 2hp more than Tommys Lp640 dynoed..

Yes, same DYNO..as a matter of fact it is Toms SV...he did the same event last year with his VI Lp640 roadster. It was raining and only about 40 degress here, so that is why I can only assume no need for cooling.

He had an exhuast on his 640 though didn't he? Probably would have bumped the figure a little as well.

Ed: just seen it was a loc exhaust when the 640 was dynoed.

hope the LP700 isn't overrated like this.... 546 to the wheels for a 670HP car is weak....

Yes, same DYNO..as a matter of fact it is Toms SV...he did the same event last year with his VI Lp640 roadster. It was raining and only about 40 degress here, so that is why I can only assume no need for cooling.

40 degrees and raining is good weather for a dyno run ??????????????????

Air in the engine intakes would have helped though.

Russell

LP560's put down 500 awhp.... 12%..... different dynos and conditions though, wonder if they did a 560 on that dyno day....

18.5% loss from the factory crank rating to an awhp number seems like it would be in an acceptable range :eusa_think:

TTzs LP640 did 571hp atw in Sydney.

Which is even more in the US lol..;)

This dyno run was 557hp atw on a Mainline dyno.

These dynos are heart breakers.

yep..... two stock scuds put down 468 whp at this dyno day which is pretty good....

Same day same dyno, same conditions, same everything to really have a valid comparison

Was this an AWD dyno? I thought 20% loss was pretty normal for AWD dynos. Which would put this car at more then 670bhp if you do a 20% loss.

Was this an AWD dyno? I thought 20% loss was pretty normal for AWD dynos. Which would put this car at more then 670bhp if you do a 20% loss.

The loss is drivetrain dependent. In older AWD vehicles, yes 20% was the norm; however expectations are a bit less nowadays.

Same day same dyno, same conditions, same everything to really have a valid comparison

:iamwithstupid:

And even then you need more than just one example of each car present as engine output can vary up to 5% between cars just through natural production differences. This applies to any car, not just a Lambo.

Were there no fans used?? If so I have never run a car on my dyno without any cooling fans especially for more than 1-2 pulls.

:iamwithstupid:

And even then you need more than just one example of each car present as engine output can vary up to 5% between cars just through natural production differences. This applies to any car, not just a Lambo.

Do the US Murcis have different specs than EU ones, like with the Diablos? Like extra cats, ECU adjustments etc?

Do the US Murcis have different specs than EU ones, like with the Diablos? Like extra cats, ECU adjustments etc?

4 cats vs 2 cats in Europe..