Good bYe LP Brethren!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Italy is ripping people off!! How do they expect you to pay that much with a straight face

I used to play his albums when I was a kid, loved it!

Yes. We are in Florence . Just had a great dinner. Is there anything you want or neednfrom here?

David's balls :icon_mrgreen: . They sure are big enough.

Ok, glad I am not going to Italy this Summer and sticking to Germany most of my trip.

Germany isn't cheap either. Actually, no western European country is cheap by N/A standards the worst culprits beeing Switzerland, Austria, Uk and the rest isn't that far behind.

I think Germany is quite a bit cheaper compared to the others, with Berlin being much cheaper than most other European capitals and cities like it. The real culprit is the USD/EUR. Nothing is cheap with that exchange rate. I dream of the day of 1:1.

Poland was cheap. Approx 2.80zl for 1 u.s. Dollar. We had a good meal for 4 people for 20zl. Our most expensive dinner which was fantastic, including alcohol etc for 4 people cost me 635zl.

Poland was cheap. Approx 2.80zl for 1 u.s. Dollar. We had a good meal for 4 people for 20zl. Our most expensive dinner which was fantastic, including alcohol etc for 4 people cost me 635zl.

Eastern Europe is extremely cheap compared to western Europe.

So Florence has been a great experience. People are super nice, lots to see, great food etc. The model car store I waited 9 years to see was quite a disappointment. Sure they had loads of model cars, but you could count the lambo/Ferrari/Porsche models on two hands. Went to a church with amongst others the graves of michaelangelo, Dante and galleleo. Saw the statue of David, funny to see 1000 woman staring with gaping mouths at his cock.

Have yet to see a single nice car, and for that matter pretty girl. In Poland similar story, 99% dog ugly, but skinny, but then out the blue one would come out that was drop dead gorgeous. In Italy, all dog ugly, many fat wearing clothes that are far too revealing. The hottest girls here you wouldn't even give a second look to in beverly hills. The men too seem to be very fond of wearing shirts that are two sizes too small.

So Florence has been a great experience. People are super nice, lots to see, great food etc. The model car store I waited 9 years to see was quite a disappointment. Sure they had loads of model cars, but you could count the lambo/Ferrari/Porsche models on two hands. Went to a church with amongst others the graves of michaelangelo, Dante and galleleo. Saw the statue of David, funny to see 1000 woman staring with gaping mouths at his cock.

Have yet to see a single nice car, and for that matter pretty girl. In Poland similar story, 99% dog ugly, but skinny, but then out the blue one would come out that was drop dead gorgeous. In Italy, all dog ugly, many fat wearing clothes that are far too revealing. The hottest girls here you wouldn't even give a second look to in beverly hills. The men too seem to be very fond of wearing shirts that are two sizes too small.

I believe the majority of cute girls are in Rome and Milan.

But to be fair, brunettes aren't your type. For what you want, you need to go to the very north of Italy by the Switzerland border for the blondes. :icon_thumleft:

I believe the majority of cute girls are in Rome and Milan.

But to be fair, brunettes aren't your type. For what you want, you need to go to the very north of Italy by the Switzerland border for the blondes. :icon_thumleft:

I have no problem with brunettes. I'm equal opportunity pussyfucker.

So, you are less than a 2 hour drive from the Lambo factory..... Going there to order yourself a car at the factory?

As for good looking italian girls. There was this young super-babe in the Lamborghini merchandise store at the factory last summer;)

So, you are less than a 2 hour drive from the Lambo factory..... Going there to order yourself a car at the factory?

As for good looking italian girls. There was this young super-babe in the Lamborghini merchandise store at the factory last summer;)

If I were to go to a factory...it would not be Lambo! Ferrari for life!!!

If I were to go to a factory...it would not be Lambo! Ferrari for life!!!

Come on Allan, tell the truth, you're really over there to buy a home in Maranello with a view of the factory... And then I assume you'll be buying a vacation home in Abu Dhabi next to Ferrari World. :icon_mrgreen:

Allan as a child... :lol2:

Savoy for cocktails damnit. Right down from the Pointe Vecchio, at the Piazza de Repubblicca! That's where the hotties are!

Savoy for cocktails damnit. Right down from the Pointe Vecchio, at the Piazza de Repubblicca! That's where the hotties are!

We were there.. Kinda dead.. I got some video of people dancing in the square.

I found a place I really like in Florence . The pointe vechio at night... Very nice selection of prostitutes...

Allan you should start writing for the travel channel, I enjoy your reviews almost as much as Romandad's movie ones :lol2:

Pagani factory. You know it's calling your name. Huyaranarahahayana has your name on it.

Noooo.... That car is ugly.... Off to Rome later today.... Gonna go see myself the inventadoor.

Finally in Rome. First stop.... Aventador...

Finally, you will realize what the fcuk I have been trying to tell you for over a month... Report back ASAP!

Finally, you will realize what the fcuk I have been trying to tell you for over a month... Report back ASAP!

I'll get lots of pics, especially where the wings open. That is of course if it is still there.. Winkydick could of heard I'm coming and ran over and taken it away!

I'll get lots of pics, especially where the wings open. That is of course if it is still there.. Winkydick could of heard I'm coming and ran over and taken it away!

It should be there, the italians know you are on your way :icon_mrgreen: If you see him, please tell him his head is abnormally big and his trousers are to tight :icon_thumleft:

It should be there, the italians know you are on your way :icon_mrgreen: If you see him, please tell him his head is abnormally big and his trousers are to tight :icon_thumleft:

Aand he needs to stop wearing sneakers with $5,000 Italian suits.

Allan I am headed over there in 2 months. Staying in Rome for 3 days before a 10 day cruise. Need some cliffs notes on what to see in and around Rome.