Lambopower WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!!

Dude... You gotta admit.. for $330K with options.... its a fantastic bargain!

No, it's not a bargain. IT'S AN ESTATE! IT IS A VOLVO! And it sucks in every way possible. What was left of the Ferrari-brand, is destroyed in my eyes by this cruelty!

(Still, it is lightyears better than the Panamera Beetle)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you can pick up a panamera turbo, and have enough scratch left over to buy a host of bad ass cars, you would have to be fcuking high to pay MSRP for this heap! ! !

Deduct $100k for the bentley brooklands.

What sort of kickass ride can you buy for $230k?

Come on man, be real here! ! ! Don't go all L4P on this place and start whoring out whomever throws $500 your way.

Being an Ex Ferrari owner I still had a little pride left for the brand.........................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone :icon_butt: WTFWTT YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, love them or hate them, as long as they keep making cars like the 458, 599, and Anniversary models then I can tolerate these awful whored-out-worse-than-Bai-Ling money grabs like the FF and California.

Do I like it?

No.

But if that's the price to pay to keep the more hardcore cars on the cutting edge then it's worth it.

And I feel the same way about Porsche with the Cayenne/Panamera, and Lambo with the Estoque.

Honestly, love them or hate them, as long as they keep making cars like the 458, 599, and Anniversary models then I can tolerate these awful whored-out-worse-than-Bai-Ling money grabs like the FF and California.

Do I like it?

No.

But if that's the price to pay to keep the more hardcore cars on the cutting edge then it's worth it.

And I feel the same way about Porsche with the Cayenne/Panamera, and Lambo with the Estoque.

Good words. I would like just to add one thing: this thing is even worse (imho) than the Panamera, as it does not remind the design af a very famous sport car as Pamera do and costs twice with less room, half doors and is 4WD in just 4 four of 7 speed.

This car is ugly, no doubt about it.

Yes, it's a V12 Ferrari car: it cannot be a bad car, but it should be better and nicer, for 330 kUSD.

ciao

Gay car, gay cocktail, gay sneakers....it all makes sense now

post-22919-1308296356_thumb.jpg

Haha I didn't take allan for the kinda guy that would wear forces lol

Car is terrible, as is bai ling.

Oh boy...

So Ferrari made a $330K version of this??...

mcoupe.jpeg

That "thing" looks like a BMW M Coupe! Just buy an M coupe for 1/30 the price and slap some Ferrari badges/horsies on it!! Done!

talking seriously of course it's not a bad car, Allan did not buy a Trabant: t's very fast, very powerful and a Ferrari V12. Sure it will satisfy its owner when he drives the car, has a lot of room for a supercar and now has the safety of the 4WD (even just up to 4th gear).

But it's not sexy enough for a top end Ferrari, imho. Rapide is more sexy and even cheaper, even if not so fast.

Anyway, maybe Allan had better to buy an LP700 instead of this, but he did not buy a bad car at all: in a two year it will be a good deal used for 150 k.

ciao

An AM rapide already looks dated and it's overpriced and way too slow Albert. But that's just taste.

This is just to talk a bit about beautiful cars that i will never buy, as they are too much expensive for me: i just have a Mercedes CLS diesel as personal car (a standard sedan but with an elegant sport line).

You are right, Soup: the market leader is the Panamera, not so beautiful but by far better and, with the turbo S, even much quicker. The best value for money is the Panamera turbo S, sure, not the Rapide.

The Rapide is just an emotional choice, there is not a good reason to buy it, and none there is for the FF.

But Allan did his emotional choice: he wanted a 4 seater and wanted a Ferrari, so the FF was the choice: well done. The FF is built for very rich people, more rich than the 599 owners: it's for people who have everything and several supercars in the garage.

I really appreciate the Panamera, it's very well built, but if i had 200 K euro to throw in a four seater i would buy the dated (but very elegant) Rapide: yes, it's just taste.

ciao

Allan wants the new super/hyper Ferrari.

The F1 technology in that luggage is state of the art, don't be so quick to judge guys...

:eusa_dance:

yes, he did... :icon_hang: :icon_axe: :fgay:

No way - he hasnt said that ...I dont think I read that...has he? Have you?

oh and I`d do Bai Ling in a second. :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: but I like rice.

No way - he hasnt said that ...I dont think I read that...has he? Have you?

oh and I`d do Bai Ling in a second. :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: but I like rice.

he did not? great! :icon_pidu:

...you would do Bai Ling? oh God.... Americas is going down and down... :icon_mrgreen:

come on! let's study a bit togheter, repeat with me: "this below is a Girl, Bai Ling is a boy..."

1048e.jpg

They finally named a car correctly The FF ( Ferrari Fag )

It is Ferrari's Love child with BMW