Ryan Dunn Won't be down for breakfast.

eurofan

Let's take it easy on the retarded and stupid comments towards other members.

Having said that, there is absolutely month way the medical examiner, who IDd the body would participate in a hoax. There is no doubt that two people are dead. I guess there could be some questions as to their identity but if dunn shows up alive he's going to have to explain who th dead guys in his car are.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having said that, there is absolutely month way the medical examiner, who IDd the body would participate in a hoax. There is no doubt that two people are dead. I guess there could be some questions as to their identity but if dunn shows up alive he's going to have to explain who th dead guys in his car are.

Btw. If somebody can explain why the bberry spellchecker turned the word "no" into the word "month" I'd love to hear it.

Btw. If somebody can explain why the bberry spellchecker turned the word "no" into the word "month" I'd love to hear it.

I bet you typed "mo" instead of "no" so it changed it to month thinking you had put an abbreviation in.

The jacks crew did a lot of dumb stunts but drunk driving crashes weren't one of them. Id fail to see any humor in it.

Thanks for that defense RD. I made my initial comment somewhat in jest, and of course people attacked. I'm not upset at all but thats one reason why as a long time member here I rarely post.

Thanks for that defense RD. I made my initial comment somewhat in jest, and of course people attacked. I'm not upset at all but thats one reason why as a long time member here I rarely post.

You saved up for that post?

:icon_mrgreen:

So you are pulling a publicity stunt?! :icon_mrgreen:

I am just confused with all this commentary and the stuff on Youtube talking about what a great guy he was... How talented he was... How his light was extinguished too soon... How he had such a bright future... Give me a fcuking break!!! This guy was a waste of space leading a generation of brainless youth. You have to be kidding me. Please, if anyone could, highlight to me what this guys glowing contribution to society was aside from immortalizing the name of the movie by portraying how big of one he could ultimately be! He was a half assed entertainer (if you want to call it that) that made his money and his fame off the backs of acting like a fucktard. Is that what it takes to be a famous and well loved person? Is that what creates throngs of fans that weep tears for days at your passing? GIVE ME A fcuking BREAK!

This guy was a drunk asshole that was likely usually hooked on pills and other shit that capped himself and a somewhat unwilling occupant. He has a history of driving horribly with zero regard for life or limb of himself of the public around him.

I may take flak for this, and I'm only partially serious...

Thanks for that defense RD. I made my initial comment somewhat in jest...

Partially serious =/= somewhat in jest.

If you're going to post "in jest" help us out a little, use this little guy ( :icon_mrgreen: ), then we can all chuckle together. Sorry for jumping on, but that would be without a doubt, the dumbest hoax ever.

I am just confused with all this commentary and the stuff on Youtube talking about what a great guy he was... How talented he was... How his light was extinguished too soon... How he had such a bright future... Give me a fcuking break!!! This guy was a waste of space leading a generation of brainless youth. You have to be kidding me. Please, if anyone could, highlight to me what this guys glowing contribution to society was aside from immortalizing the name of the movie by portraying how big of one he could ultimately be! He was a half assed entertainer (if you want to call it that) that made his money and his fame off the backs of acting like a fucktard. Is that what it takes to be a famous and well loved person? Is that what creates throngs of fans that weep tears for days at your passing? GIVE ME A fcuking BREAK!

This guy was a drunk asshole that was likely usually hooked on pills and other shit that capped himself and a somewhat unwilling occupant. He has a history of driving horribly with zero regard for life or limb of himself of the public around him.

Amen. What happened to this guy is not surprising at all. Bam will be next. I'm shocked he and Steve-O are still alive already.

Amen. What happened to this guy is not surprising at all. Bam will be next. I'm shocked he and Steve-O are still alive already.

Interesting article on Steve-O.

the controversial comedian has been clean and sober for three years, three months and thirteen days.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/...-foster-parent/

Bam is completely useless.

He doesn't offer anything to the Jackass series. He doesn't do as daring stunts as the rest, he isn't funny, he just whines about things he has to do.

I believe that's why his mom and dad let him do annoying things to them. They know that without them being subjected to the childish stunts, Jackass would have no use for Bam whatsoever.