Ryan Dunn Won't be down for breakfast.

eurofan

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bar owner sounds like he's getting ready to get sued by the deceased passengers family.

That's a shame really. Can't stand this "lets blame everyone" mentality.

In Norway you can be punished as a passenger (most likely lose your license) if your driver has been drinking and you get pulled over, it isn't the same in the US is it?

Now that's a law I could agree with!

That's a shame really. Can't stand this "lets blame everyone" mentality.

I know of several cases where the bar owner and the bar owners landlord were sued as well!

But little bumps like these can be terrible at high speeds.

There was a thing on the History Channel about the Autobahn being one of the safest roads in the world. Due to the huge amount of speed freaks that go there, whenever a dip or a crack appears on the road, they have to repair that section of road immediatley.

Id be surprised if Exponent or another accident reconstruction firm isnt already on the scene doing what they do.

I haven't been asked to do the reconstruction yet. But it will be interesting if it comes my way!

I know of several cases where the bar owner and the bar owners landlord were sued as well!

F that. Was this Miami, had to be, I have never seen so many "Yo you betta get paid when you run over someone yo!" in my life. Easy way is for suckers

I am a HUGE supporter of our military but being a Navy Seal or being the local Walmart Cashier makes no difference. The individual still willingly got in the car with said drunk and thought that it was a good idea. He is as responsible for his death as the person driving.

this. the passenger was partially at fault, not just the driver.

Noted film critic Roger Ebert is being crucified for saying ""Friends don't let Jackasses drink and drive"". :eusa_think:

F that. Was this Miami, had to be, I have never seen so many "Yo you betta get paid when you run over someone yo!" in my life. Easy way is for suckers

They will go after who ever has insurance and then let the chips fall where they may.

Just saw the video on TMZ of Bam at the crash site. People were even stealing stuff from the Porsche still laying around. How sad can you be, especially with the intend to sell it on Ebay.

Noted film critic Roger Ebert is being crucified for saying ""Friends don't let Jackasses drink and drive"". :eusa_think:

fcuk him, if it was your best friend how would you react to pointless comments?

fcuk him, if it was your best friend how would you react to pointless comments?

I've got no problem with his comment. They made their living in the public eye and they should have expected their death to be in the public eye as well. The ONLY tragedy here is that their lives were cut short, yes by their own choosing but cut short none the less. Who knows what meaningful contributions to society they may have made in the next 5, 10, 20, 40 years.

That is where my compassion and understanding starts and stops. Outside of the slim chance they may have cleaned up their lives (Ex. Steve-O) they were a bunch of drunks engaging in one of the most selfish and irresponsible things you can do. I have no tolerance for drunk driving what so ever and I won't shed a tear for a couple of drunks who perished after thinking it was a good idea to drive home. Thank God nobody else what hurt by their stupid actions or we would have had a real tragedy on our hands.

Friends don't let friends drive drunk PERIOD.

i understand that fact. People make mistakes. There are contradicting reports on if he was actually drunk or just driving like an idiot. Even Roger Ebert has now apologized saying his comment may have been too soon. Im more defending Bam's reaction to it all.

Just saw the video on TMZ of Bam at the crash site. People were even stealing stuff from the Porsche still laying around. How sad can you be, especially with the intend to sell it on Ebay.

If I lived around there I would get the parts and send them to Bam (and his buddies).

I've got no problem with his comment. They made their living in the public eye and they should have expected their death to be in the public eye as well. The ONLY tragedy here is that their lives were cut short, yes by their own choosing but cut short none the less. Who knows what meaningful contributions to society they may have made in the next 5, 10, 20, 40 years.

That is where my compassion and understanding starts and stops. Outside of the slim chance they may have cleaned up their lives (Ex. Steve-O) they were a bunch of drunks engaging in one of the most selfish and irresponsible things you can do. I have no tolerance for drunk driving what so ever and I won't shed a tear for a couple of drunks who perished after thinking it was a good idea to drive home. Thank God nobody else what hurt by their stupid actions or we would have had a real tragedy on our hands.

Excellent post.

Exactly. For people to get all worked up because a often and repeated public drunkard offed himself in his fancy Porsche is lunacy. I can't believe people would attack someone for saying driving drunk is stupid. Those who say that is "wrong" should look in a mirror and do some serious introspection and self evaluation.

Exactly. For people to get all worked up because a often and repeated public drunkard offed himself in his fancy Porsche is lunacy. I can't believe people would attack someone for saying driving drunk is stupid. Those who say that is "wrong" should look in a mirror and do some serious introspection and self evaluation.

:iamwithstupid:

BTW, having alcohol in your system towards the latter stages of the BAC coming back down often times makes you want to drive REALLY FAST. The urge is usually so strong, it overrides any sense of taking it easy........scary shit. I would say it's even very possible you may be well under the limit and this can still happen.

So even if the intoxication isn't particularly great, you are about as dangerous or more dangerous than what you started out with.

This could have happened to Dunn.

maybe he would want to have them instead of people selling them on Ebay as reported by a news crew.

If they want them, they can get their asses out in the woods to pick them up.

Quite honestly, the genepool got significantly stronger this week.

I doubt it's any more complicated than he got wasted with his buddies like he does everyday and decided to blast down the road in his Porsche like he's done a thousand times before.

Except this time he got his card punched.

The only issue I have with Ebbert is his apologizing for stating the truth, because some drug addled waste of flesh doesnt want to hear it....

Probably one of the LEAST douchy things Ebert has said (typed) since they turned him into Sally Jesse Raphael with no jaw. They chopped his fcuking chin off, causing him to lose his ability to speak, and hes said (typed) one stupid fcuking thing after another ever since... And THIS is the one they chose to go after him for? Thats fcuking rich.

Fine... Ill fcuking say it.... fcuk you Ryan Dunn.... You were a fcuking degenerate drunk, and the fact that you (rightfully) had no regard for your own worthless life, doesn't excuse your lack of regard for the thousands of other PRODUCTIVE people you endangered with your reckless and wanton driving. Your fcuking friends not only ALLOWED you to go on like that, they by all accounts encouraged it.... So fcuk them too!

And Bam Myasshurts, I really dont give a fcuking shit if youre sad right now.... BOO fcuking HOO.... Its amazing you can see clearly enough through your drug induced haze that you can even tell he's dead or feel anything at all.... So do the fcuking world a favor.... Get on with your inevitable self destruction already, and try to do it in a way that doesnt harm anybody else.

And unlike Ebbert the pussy, I wont apologize.