is anybody else following the Casey Anthony trial?

Roman

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casey walks away today while there is a TGIF somewhere in Florida with slow service because one of the employee's is in jail for giving the finger in court.

Speaking of the OJ trial......

Does Baez have any older daughters with fat asses? They can turn this into fame and fortune.

Her pos attorney is going to get rich off this.

He bungles the case and still wins!!!??????..........

Her pos attorney is going to get rich off this.

He bungles the case and still wins!!!??????..........

This is Un-fcuking-believable. I haven't been following it much, but my wife has. She called me and told me about this and I was in shock. It's too bad that she won't spend anytime in Jail, because inmates don't take kindly to child killers and hopefully she would get hers while she was there.

I hope someone is waiting outside her house and speeds up the process of natural selection.

Id like to request a full Romndad write up of his thoughts and feelings as to what just happened.

Well, Im not sure what youre asking for... You saw the verdict just like I did... I think its a miscarriage of justice.... But am I shocked? Nope.... Ive been an attorney for a long time now.... Thats the way it rolls sometimes. I have some SUSPICIONS of what happened, but Ill let the jury have their say first before I comment on that...

As for all of you who are furious with what has happened.... Good.... You should be... And next time you get that card in the mail summoning you for jury duty, INSTEAD of posting a thread on the best way to get out of it, realize that without SOME SMART PEOPLE ON JURIES,THE NATURAL RESULT IS STUPID VERDICTS. GET YOUR ASS DOWN TO THE COURTHOUSE AND DONT TRY TO GET OUT OF IT!

Just another incident of "History is made by those who showed up."

I have not followed this trial but glancing through the summary there does not appear to be any damning evidence that could be used to convict Casey. If I was the jury I would declare her to be not guilty too. Correct me if I am wrong but in order to convict someone for murder there has to be proof beyond reasonable doubt. There was no way to prove the baby was murdered let alone prove Casey was the murderer. There was no smoking gun and therefore the right decision was made. Then again I have not followed this case and I could be completely wrong.

I have to say...while I definitely thought a not guilty verdict was possible given the letter of the law and the apparent lying in this case, which provided at least some reasonable doubt...I sure did not think they would come back with a Not guilty verdict so quickly.

Will be interesting to read more about thoughts from the Jury

Oh the irony ... her "political views" on FB state "Innocent until proven guilty".

Based on the tv shows she has listed...Nancy Grace etc.. I would say this is a fake profile. She has hobbies listed as rolling blunts,pretty sure her lawyers would have none of that.

28452035_640X360.jpg

she looks nuts. Give her enough time under the spotlight and you'll see karma smack her in the face.

28452035_640X360.jpg

she looks nuts. Give her enough time under the spotlight and you'll see karma smack her in the face.

Thats my thought too.

I'm still mystified as to what the big deal is/was about this case. I had no idea it was going on until about a week ago.

Yeah, you're probably right. NBD. two year old toddler suffocated with duct tape. Found in a garbage bag. Mother claims she left her with a woman who doesn't know her.. Grandfather smells the odor of a decomposing corpse in the trunk of his daughters car.. The mom lies to police and gives conflicting stories. This is the last thing I would be interested in and want to see our justice system get to the bottom of.

fcuk it, keeping up with the kardashians is on

Yeah, you're probably right. NBD. two year old toddler suffocated with duct tape. Found in a garbage bag. Mother claims she left her with a woman who doesn't know her.. Grandfather smells the odor of a decomposing corpse in the trunk of his daughters car.. The mom lies to police and gives conflicting stories. This is the last thing I would be interested in and want to see our justice system get to the bottom of.

:lol2: :icon_thumleft:

Perhaps I should have been more specific.... Why was this one covered by the media so heavily? There are hundreds of cases of children being killed by family members every year. What about this one was--for lack of a better term--so "appealing" to the masses?

I want the justice system to determine the truth just as much as anyone, but the national media coverage is ridiculous. I fail to see how there could possibly EVER exist any need for any trial to be televised. And now everyone will bitch and moan about how the judge, the Anthony family and her lawyers will get rich off of book/movie deals after the trial, but if the public didn't display such a thirst for this bullshit they wouldn't make a dime from it. As far as I'm concerned, the less attention that is given to people like Ms. Anthony, her parents, or her lawyers.... the better. I'm just concerned that a precedent has been set: you want to be famous, well, just kill your kid, and if you're lucky you get acquitted and can make $$$ after the trial. Maybe Casey will have a sweet new Benz in her garage this time next year, license plate "DBLJPRDY".