The OFFICIAL L-Power Dog Thread

Arancio12

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a few of my boys:

One of my good boy Hudson by himself on his last day with us - he was an unbelievable dog.

And of Course.... The Late Great, Roman.

Might just be the flash in the eyes but Roman's replacement looks less family friendly. I woman near to me has three of that breed, I was driving up the road with my sister in the car and I muttered

"fcuk Romans moved in, what have I done wrong?!"

I will try to get a shot of her being taken for a walk.

Meanwhile my last and only dog - the ex-ex-ex got custody.

IMG_3391.JPG

IMG_3394.JPG

As soon as I would leave the bed she would take my spot. You can see the shaven belly where they had to run multiple scans on her. That day I let her off.

IMG_3438.JPG

My other dog in France

Strictly speaking it is my cousins but whenever I go over the actual owners of that dog don't get a look in and I get first class treatment from her, she never leaves my side. Ever. In the bath, out for a run on the beach, sleeping... She for some reason is exceedingly fierce toward anyone that comes near me.

IMG_7492.JPG

IMG_7396.JPG

IMG_7524.JPG

Might just be the flash in the eyes but Roman's replacement looks less family friendly. I woman near to me has three of that breed, I was driving up the road with my sister in the car and I muttered

"fcuk Romans moved in, what have I done wrong?!"

I will try to get a shot of her being taken for a walk.

I didnt think it was possible, but hes much more loving than Roman.... And Smarter... Registered service dog... And yes.... Hed bite your arm off if I told him to.

I didnt think it was possible, but hes much more loving than Roman.... And Smarter... Registered service dog... And yes.... Hed bite your arm off if I told him to.

bite capt like Roman bite the avocado.

• 4 years later...