Norways first terrorist attack

vilhelm

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fcuk!!!

80++ teenagers killed on the island. This is awful! :( It took the police a long time to get there because the police were at the bomb site.

RIP

:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

fcuk!!!

80++ teenagers killed on the island. This is awful! :( It took the police a long time to get there because the police were at the bomb site.

I saw that coming....

This feels kinda distant and unreal since I'm on vacation and far away, I can't believe this!! :(

Edit: 80+ people killed, this guy was prepared BIG time.

Something doesn't add up. I agree about it smelling fishy, there's puzzle pieces missing.

Some articles said he used to have another Facebook and it was deleted. Then he made a new one but only posted music videos to it.

Some articles said he used to have another Facebook and it was deleted. Then he made a new one but only posted music videos to it.

Could be he has planning this for a while and wanted to scrub his history before it went down...

Or they are like the bullshit Jerod Laughner facebook pages after the Tucson shooting....

Lets keep it serious... I just can't imagine 700 people on such a small island.

The island is 26 acres.... You could fit 70,000 people, and their cars in a space that large.

Finally having time to post again now, I learned of the Youth Camp shooting around 8pm EST and my jaw dropped. Now I hear how many people died and I'm in shock again.

I don't care what can be speculated, there is no "motive" - its simply evil.

My heart goes out to Norway and all who had to endure any part of this tragedy.

Lastly, the best source of information about this tradegy as it unfolded was LPower. We have the best network here for so many reasons. I appreciate all of you that kept us informed, and especially from our members in Norway.

I haved some family in Norway,...I always give them a hard time about being the happiest country in the world...sad

My thoughts and prayers for all, RIP.....

It's time to stop treating crazies as sick and treat them for what they are, a danger.

News here confirm that he had no contact to islamist terrotist groups but is very well known to the right wing scene.

I hope everyone here who jumped the gun and threw certain unnecessary words around just got humbled a bit...

1 or 2 concealed weapons carriers could have ended this very quickly.

In this case I would agree with you, but I'm not a big fan of guns and I think most Europeans aren't either.

Besides, the European justice system is still too soft on (real) criminals.

Still sickens me that over 90 died in such a cruel way, especially if you look at the picture in the one link GBGallardo posted.

News here confirm that he had no contact to islamist terrotist groups but is very well known to the right wing scene.

I hope everyone here who jumped the gun and threw certain unnecessary words around just got humbled a bit...

I don't feel anyone here needs to eat a slice of humble pie. It is certainly reasonable to think this was an extremist muslim/al qaeda doing. Hell how many attacks and bombings have been claimed by al qaeda in the last say 10 or so years? Whenever I hear bombing or killing massacre of children or any people, first filthy disgusting lack of human race piece of shit that come to my mind who have zero disregard for the human race is AL QAEDA! If it is not an al queda doing, then myself and the majority of the world, move on to other disgusting humans who have no right to be on this earth just like al qaeda and those fuckers that burned that poor dog.

The human race is disgusting at times and today just goes to prove that any persons race, color, religion, persons beliefs so on and so forth can push a "crazy" person and make that person capable of doing despicable things that not only kill lives, ruin families, bring down cities, states, countries but most importantly makes the world that much hungrier to capture and put away these disgusting pigs that walk our streets and breath our air.

I hope more then anything today, is a wake up call to the world to keep a look out for these "crazy/radicals" that we unpleasantly share our world with and some how bring them to justice one way or another.

I don't feel anyone here needs to eat a slice of humble pie. It is certainly reasonable to think this was an extremist muslim/al qaeda doing. Hell how many attacks and bombings have been claimed by al qaeda in the last say 10 or so years? Whenever I hear bombing or killing massacre of children or any people, first filthy disgusting lack of human race piece of shit that come to my mind who have zero disregard for the human race is AL QAEDA! If it is not an al queda doing, then myself and the majority of the world, move on to other disgusting humans who have no right to be on this earth just like al qaeda and those fuckers that burned that poor dog.

The human race is disgusting at times and today just goes to prove that any persons race, color, religion, persons beliefs so on and so forth can push a "crazy" person and make that person capable of doing despicable things that not only kill lives, ruin families, bring down cities, states, countries but most importantly makes the world that much hungrier to capture and put away these disgusting pigs that walk our streets and breath our air.

I hope more then anything today, is a wake up call to the world to keep a look out for these "crazy/radicals" that we unpleasantly share our world with and some how bring them to justice one way or another.

You´re absolutely right. To think about AL QAEDA first is the only logical consequence one can draw after the last decade. AL QAEDA was also my first thought. However, my comment was more targeted at some other, expressions in regard to immigration and certain cultures in general, which also shows how fast people seemingly fighting extremism turn radical and intolerant themselves. A very dangerous situation.

But then again, I might have read too much into it and going over board in such a situatuion is probably only human.