TRANSAMERA

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spill the beans.

btw. Is this your old car?

post-20201-1311939251_thumb.jpg

No, Slowpokes car was the darker blue, and I'm pretty sure he had Callistos on it. (I had a picture saved of it somewhere, as it was one of my favorites). :)

I see one of three options.

Regret selling a car - we`ve all been there.

Regret poking a lady - we`ve all been there.

Regret masturbating a small dog - we`ve all been there.

Im not trying to be a hater but can he even afford a $55 million jet?

Name a rapper outside of Jay-Z, Birdman, and Ice Cube that has ever shown financial responsability.

Slowpoke quote via PM:

"Today was a very sad day.........I sold my RS5 and Lambo as I realized that they are both too slow, and I needed to buy a GTR to match my Boca Raton man crush. I will lower it and put rims on it, then send it off for the obligatory matte hood. God if only we could get Ed Hardy shirts and bandanas in Sweden. All they have is bubble jackets, and long johns. They don't even put rhinestones on our Long Johns."

Slowpoke quote via PM:

"Today was a very sad day.........I sold my RS5 and Lambo as I realized that they are both too slow, and I needed to buy a GTR to match my Boca Raton man crush. I will lower it and put rims on it, then send it off for the obligatory matte hood. God if only we could get Ed Hardy shirts and bandanas in Sweden. All they have is bubble jackets, and long johns. They don't even put rhinestones on our Long Johns."

I KNEW IT!!

Slowpoke quote via PM:

:icon_mrgreen:

The Soulja Boi story has to be fake, he doesn't have the money to buy one. And if he has, he's stupid for spending it on a plane. He's better off spending a lot of money on a nice house.