Click here for blue balls - NWS!

TRANSAMERA

Hi Jiray,

It's all making sense :)

Congrats on the Porsche (for now). Very nice.

And BIG congrats on aiming for the LP-700.

I believe THAT will put a smile on your face :D

The Aventador is spectacular!

So today isn't so sad after all...looking forward to more updates...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit that's right...

RIP SLOWPOKE

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

(I'm making light of this but of course it's just smart-ass L-power fodder...suicide is never something to joke about, especially when it involves someone whose girlfriend that dumped him probably said "I'd have stayed with you if only you would have sold that stupid car...." :icon_thumleft:

Mako, I have your back. Here's the LPower disclaimer:

•While LamboPower makes every effort to post accurate and reliable information, it does not guarantee or warrant that the information on this web site is complete, accurate or up-to-date. LamboPower assumes no responsibility for the use or application of any posted material. This web site is intended solely for the purpose of electronically providing the public with general health-related information and convenient access to data resources. LamboPower assumes no responsibility for any error, omissions or other discrepancies between the electronic and printed versions of documents.

•LamboPower cannot provide individual advice or counseling, whether medical, legal, or otherwise. If you are seeking specific advice or counseling, you should contact a licensed practitioner or professional, a social services agency representative, or an organization in your local community.

•LamboPower web site links to web sites maintained by other entities. Reasonable precautions are taken to link only to web sites which are appropriate, accurate and maintained by reputable organizations. However, those web pages are not under LamboPower's control and therefore LamboPower is not responsible for the information or opinions expressed in those linked sites.

Hey RD, how is the little fella these days?

He was yummy.

Mako, I have your back. Here's the LPower disclaimer:

•While LamboPower makes every effort to post accurate and reliable information, it does not guarantee or warrant that the information on this web site is complete, accurate or up-to-date. LamboPower assumes no responsibility for the use or application of any posted material. This web site is intended solely for the purpose of electronically providing the public with general health-related information and convenient access to data resources. LamboPower assumes no responsibility for any error, omissions or other discrepancies between the electronic and printed versions of documents.

•LamboPower cannot provide individual advice or counseling, whether medical, legal, or otherwise. If you are seeking specific advice or counseling, you should contact a licensed practitioner or professional, a social services agency representative, or an organization in your local community.

•LamboPower web site links to web sites maintained by other entities. Reasonable precautions are taken to link only to web sites which are appropriate, accurate and maintained by reputable organizations. However, those web pages are not under LamboPower's control and therefore LamboPower is not responsible for the information or opinions expressed in those linked sites.

:lol2: NICE

:icon_thumleft:

I'm way ahead of you Mako, tonight, I will be drinking expensive shit.....

Full story will follow soon, I'll post in a sec...

:(

I will join you.. Also here is a little Milltek love too (getting installed Monday)..

Is your Ace not gold bottle? Only seen the rose other than the gold.

post-8729-1311986631_thumb.jpg

Slowpoke and Ktaylor I just have to add. Armand de brignac= Crappy champagne,marketed in a blingy bottle, glorified by tasteless rappers= you paying a huge mark up to drink something very average.

Slowpoke and Ktaylor I just have to add. Armand de brignac= Crappy champagne,marketed in a blingy bottle, glorified by tasteless rappers= you paying a huge mark up to drink something very average.

Rob you`ll send Slowpoke over the EDGE! He`s in a warm bath right now with a Gillette lady shave ready to say goodbye.

You un sensitive fcuk!!! Wheres Mako to calm things down with his soothing words?

:icon_mrgreen: How could I have been so insensitive? Remember kids it's down the road, not across the street!

Too harsh man!!

Rs5 in the garage. Leave it running and play motley Crüe on the mp3 player.

I have friends staying with me this weekend that have never tried it. So a worthy experiment for them. I have had it twice before and didn't mind it. I love Dom and krug, hate cristal. My favorite champ of all time was moet white star. Not the hugest fan of vuevu but probably drink it the most as it is so common everywhere.

I have friends staying with me this weekend that have never tried it. So a worthy experiment for them. I have had it twice before and didn't mind it. I love Dom and krug, hate cristal. My favorite champ of all time was moet white star. Not the hugest fan of vuevu but probably drink it the most as it is so common everywhere.

Had cristal recently and was expecting to be blown away. I was like meh.

You got a Brian Wilson's favorite color poop brown Porsche?

Jesus, we know he is suicidal right now but don't push him.

I heard he went to the library to get a book on suicide and the librarian told him to fcuk off because he would not bring it back. :(