London riots, wtf is going on?

Jota1995

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bonkers, loads of kids now just looting. It's gone past the original demonstration about the armed drug dealer that was shot by return fire after he opened up on police. It's now spreading to other large cities such as Bristol (west), Birmingham (middle), Liverpool (North West)

It's buggered up travel in the London. So many major roads closed off. Last night it all kicked off in Clapham (south west London) which has the busiet station in London on the high street.

Also last night there was rioting in Ealing, a middle class suburb of West London..

Disgusting that so many buildings and cars have been set alight.

They've shafted themselves however by burning out a Sony distrubution centre in North London; was UK distribution for all CDs/DVDs, music, Playstation etc. So no new entertainment for the kids now..

This must look shocking to the rest of the world, happening in the city hosting the Olympics in less than a year....

Now you know why Americans have guns....

I have my trusty Laurona 12 bore (non-ejector) and some cartridges, oh and 5 gallons of really stong hydrochloric acid for cleaning crusty scale from my pool. We only allow the police and the authorities to protect us from criminals because they say they can do such and bring criminals to justice. If they're not in a position to do this we must resort to our own measures to incapacitate anyone attempting harm on ourselves or our family. There were many reports of looting scum kicking peoples' houses front doors in, running through the houses grabbing valuables, handbags, etc and running on to the next one. Staggering behaviour.

This is some crazy sounding stuff :(

I have my trusty Laurona 12 bore (non-ejector) and some cartridges, oh and 5 gallons of really stong hydrochloric acid for cleaning crusty scale from my pool. We only allow the police and the authorities to protect us from criminals because they say they can do such and bring criminals to justice. If they're not in a position to do this we must resort to our own measures to incapacitate anyone attempting harm on ourselves or our family. There were many reports of looting scum kicking peoples' houses front doors in, running through the houses grabbing valuables, handbags, etc and running on to the next one. Staggering behaviour.

Stay safe..

Hate to be the one who says it first but 95% are black yobs. Bring in the army now and shoot the mother-----rs. One of our MP´s, Enoch Powell, who died a while back wrote a speech called the " Rivers of blood " it reffered to the amount of immigration that was going on in the 60´s and 70´s. It warned that the blacks would take over and cause riots, rape and looting.

Well Enoch Powell was censured and banned for a while, now if you ask the UK population I think you would get a 75% response agreeing he was right

Hate to be the one who says it first but 95% are black yobs. Bring in the army now and shoot the mother-----rs. One of our MP´s, Enoch Powell, who died a while back wrote a speech called the " Rivers of blood " it reffered to the amount of immigration that was going on in the 60´s and 70´s. It warned that the blacks would take over and cause riots, rape and looting.

Well Enoch Powell was censured and banned for a while, now if you ask the UK population I think you would get a 75% response agreeing he was right

The Government want to cut the numbers in the Police and Armed Forces. Yeah, like we need that. At this rate the Army will have to be brought in. They reckon the copycat riots have been organized through social networking sites.

The Government want to cut the numbers in the Police and Armed Forces. Yeah, like we need that. At this rate the Army will have to be brought in. They reckon the copycat riots have been organized through social networking sites.

The ruling Conservative government is now distancing itself form one of their MEPs (European Members of Parliament), Roger Helmer, one of the only ones who speaks common sense, who has just said;

"Memo to COBRA: Time to get tough. Bring in the Army. Shoot looters and arsonists on sight."

David Cameron, the Prime Minister has only just cut his holiday short to come back and deal with this. Boris Johnson, the mayor of London is still en-route back from his holidays ! The opposition are having a field day !

To add to the disaster, volunteers hoping to help out with the clean-up operation in Clapham Junction have been told they can not help due to health and safety issues ! The police have told the helpers that the decision had been made for the clean-up to be done only by the council.

I'm with you, it's sickening. The same shit you see in and around Paris.

They just use the commotion to steal stuff, exactly the same thing happened in New Orleans with hurricane katrina. They use every opportunity to riot or to steal.

The SAS should be deployed to keep the peace, if they havent been already...

Operation NimrodS

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

If I robbed someone or burned someones house down or any other shit like that I'd expect to be shot dead. Shoot the cunts on site.

Although stupidity is rampant in the US. The only place that that occurs on a regular basis is LA from what I have seen. It happened in Miami, but many years ago. Typically only in Downtown areas. You try to rob the wrong person in either city (especially inside their house), you may get through 1 or 2 before being lit up with lead.

Best of luck to all UK based members.

Not to make light of the situation, but whenever I hear about anything crazy going down in London, I think of this guy...

Tony.bmp

Although stupidity is rampant in the US. The only place that that occurs on a regular basis is LA from what I have seen. It happened in Miami, but many years ago. Typically only in Downtown areas. You try to rob the wrong person in either city (especially inside their house), you may get through 1 or 2 before being lit up with lead.

Best of luck to all UK based members.

You have forgotten Detroit in the recent past, ...Chicago, years ago etc..you must not have been around when MLK was shot, race riots were everywhere......the US has a history long before Rodney King....I was in the Manila when there was martial law, I saw people machine gunned down in the streets after curfew was in place, it worked to keep people off the streets .....albeit extreme..but extreme circumstances call for extreme measures....