San Diego to Detroit via Murcielago

whiteout

We are driving from San Diego, CA to Detroit, MI. We might stop to party along the way, but if we don't stop, it will be a goal to do the drive in less than 30 hours.

The Murci is rear wheel drive, has laser jammers, V1, and around 600bhp.

We will be hitting the following locations, although not stopping in all of them: San Diego, Vegas, Denver, the I-80 cities, Chicago, and Detroit.

Video and pictures will come and be uploaded in along the way, as well as when we finish.

We will inform everyone when we leave on 08.24.11; and encourage people to join in if we pass through their location.

Video will be shot, pictures will be taken., V1 will be running, and Blinder will be jamming. Keep an eye out for us.

DSC01910S.jpg

Nick

After doing 25k miles in my M3 across the country this year I will confidently say that road trips have been some of the best experiences in my life. My .02...

Avoiding interstates at times will offer you a more real experience of small town America. The roads, the people, the towns are different off of the interstate system.

Take your time. The trip is a vacation and the car is not the destination. Make stops, take pictures, and forget the 30 hour plan IMO.

Stop at some of our nations national parks. Self explanatory.

Plan on flying through Nebraska and Iowa. Nothing to see there.

ENJOY !

The trip is off. JP Logistics can get the car on a transport today and have it in MI within a week, so I'm going to save the miles and ship it. I really didn't think that it was going to be possible to get it transported this quickly. Reliable said 4 weeks for pick up, which was not possible as the Murci is my DD. Thanks JP and sorry to all for wrecking, which would have been a great thread.

Nick

While I'm waiting for it I'm driving a base Altima. What a shitty car.

Nick

Don't be hate'n on the Altima. It's my little brother.. :icon_mrgreen: