UFC DISCUSSION NWS!

porter

I also think Weidman beats Silva into retirement.

Hmm.. going to bet on Silva. I think he will absolutely Destroy Weidman...It wont be close .

He is taking A Ton of shit from the Brazilian community for his BS loss.

he will be all business.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want Silva to win but I think Wideman will. Both seem to be personable and very laid back people.

I want Tate to win but I think Rousey will. Rousey is a cunt.

If I was a betting man, I would bet on:

Wideman

Rousey

Barnett

I want Weidman to win but I really think Silva puts on a clinic against him this time. And let's be honest, after that first part of the first round where Weidman had him down for a while (to his credit), Anderson pretty much tooled him the rest of the fight, until the "Too Cocky" business happened.

That was Anderson's fight to lose. Rewatch it. Chris mostly couldn't hang with him on the feet, and Anderson defended a takedown or two as well. (He's getting better at defending against the TD's.)

Chris *could* win this one -- I just REALLY don't think he will.

Rousey probably wins (although I'd love to see her get stomped into retirement).

Barnett wins.

Silva is so much better than Weidman in many aspects however I think Silva is mentally done or at least finishing up. When a champion of the world starts talking retirement, I'm tired, I need a break, etc.... he's pretty much done at least in spirit. Weidman is good but not great IMO. This is Silva's fight to lose and I believe he has already lost it.

Also hoping Rousey gets stomped, not going to happen though...

Enjoyed Browne's win and Miesha's new implants. Next up is Silva Weidman.

OUCH! To bad for Silva, career probably over now.

On the bright side we get to see Belfort destroy Weidman now :eusa_dance:

Awful. Worst thing I've seen in a while. Spider was gonna lose but with this somehow twice robs wiedman of legitimacy lol.

Silva would have lost that fight anyway is my guess. But MY GOD did I feel bad for Silva. Can you imagine the pain he was in? Nothing can be done until he steps foot in that hospital and goes under. I felt terrible watching him scream on the ground like that. :(

And Chris really has bad luck as I am sure the press is going to tag team him with the 'first fight was a fluke and second fight had a misfortune'. I guess we will get to see his skill set when he faces Vitor. But I really think this kid has some talent he has yet to display.

Ronda is such a fcuking cunt bag bitch. I hope they get Cyborg back in the UFC so she can punch her lights out.

Barnett got his ass beat.

I need to start betting on these damn fights. I am right about 85% of the time. :icon_mrgreen:

Rousey is good not great, I await the day when the Cyborg-ish fighter comes in and beats her ass.

Silva, super talented guy, his legacy is complete, no need to hypothesize anymore about it. Weidman also good not great, congrats to him.

Silva is last of the old guard to finish up - BJ, Chuck, GSP, Couture, Tito, Rampage, they are all done.

I love Ronda!!! Love how competitive she is.

She looks like she is on an entire different level from all the other women when it comes to power and strength.

I'm no doctor but I think Silva broke his leg.....

I was at a bar watching it and when they showed the replay everyone cringed and shuddered. Then was dead silent for a second or two.

Was the current generations version of Theisman.

I'm no doctor but I think Silva broke his leg.....

I was at a bar watching it and when they showed the replay everyone cringed and shuddered. Then was dead silent for a second or two.

Was the current generations version of Theisman.

Perfect Muay Thai check on hardest part of your shin just below the knee. And on weakest part of silvas shin.

If Silva didn't break his leg, Weidman would've broken his face. It's crazy to think that less than a year ago you would've been laughed at for even thinking that some fighter out there could beat anderson.

What's also crazy to think about is the predicament Anderson is in today vs. where he could have been today, had he not clowned around in July and got KTFO.

:iamwithstupid: Yup.

As porter said though, his legacy is complete, we'll just have to accept that MJ/Ali/Babe Ruth left the building and hope for another legend to come along in the next decade for us to enjoy.

Well I sure was wrong about the main event. Even before the Shin Incident, Silva just didn't show that he had ANYthing for Weidman in this fight. And he looked genuinely nervous both coming into the arena/octagon and even in between rounds. Weidman even dominated him in the clinch (and almost knocked him out from the clinch), and just beat hit him up on the ground continuously.

Props to Chris. Him versus Vitor Belfort will be iiiiiiiinteresting!