Just ran into lindsay lohan

Allan-Herbie

You are aware that the car comes in different colors, right?

Yes, I have an Aventador in Verde Ithaca on order. My dealer finally got his demo in, so I may go check it out soon (4 hours away). Theirs is matte white.

Here is your Lindsay Lohan!

Personally, fcuk Lindsay Lohan what an ugly POS.... give me Petra all day longggggg!

Yeah, much hotter than Lindsay....

Geez, now I remember why I keep selling my lambos. It's almost exactly like that everywhere I go in one :eusa_dance:

She didnt look too bad as a matter of fact.. Look at this pic of the car, and look at the roof, you can see how bad the paint looks in sunlight.

:shock:

She'd look better in a McLaren :icon_mrgreen:

who is this petra and james stunt?

Petra is Bernie Eccelstones daughter.. She just bought the Spelling Mansion in Bev Hills for 85 Million.

DAMN!! just googled her and read this article about her pimped out range rover..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...Land-Rover.html

Turns out I saw her like 3 times in beverly hills last week! I thought it was some blonde...

article-0-0DEFA57C00000578-140_468x286.j

My iphone shot... (thought it looked good)

photomn.jpg

Could this just be a bad wrap? There is no excuse if it's factory stock paint, horrible.

Factory.. On a side note, I was at Auto Gallary today, and they were fixing a matte white one thats door broke.

Yes, I have an Aventador in Verde Ithaca on order. My dealer finally got his demo in, so I may go check it out soon (4 hours away). Theirs is matte white.

im really curious to see how thats going to look. VI always looks good. cant wait for pics!

DAMN!! just googled her and read this article about her pimped out range rover..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...Land-Rover.html

Turns out I saw her like 3 times in beverly hills last week! I thought it was some blonde...

article-0-0DEFA57C00000578-140_468x286.j

My iphone shot... (thought it looked good)

photomn.jpg

Its a wrap and the car/kit is done by Project Kahn. They are picking up a lot of the celebrity market here at the moment, i assume they get the work done for free for a bit of publicity for Kahn .

Its a wrap and the car/kit is done by Project Kahn. They are picking up a lot of the celebrity market here at the moment, i assume they get the work done for free for a bit of publicity for Kahn .

Well if Lindsay is riding in a wraped car may be she gona do a Condom spot soon.

Saw Lambo Bostons Matte Black demo today...

Paint :gay:

Do like the Aventador a lot more now though :eek3dance:

I'd like to know who the nimrod was who thought sending out demo cars in matte was a great idea....