We're Bringing Sexy Back......

Allan-Herbie

http://www.lambocars.com/archive/diablo/diablosvmi.htm

Looks like yours is on this page.

That site says there was one in Verde Scandal. I would def. like to have that one.

Leave those wheels stock, but you could get some Work Meisters that are very similar in w/e color you would prefer. That said, the chrome actually doesn't look bad. If you do a CF wing and other CF accents on the exterior, which would look great IMHO, then a black face and polished lip would look really good, still be period correct, and classy.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God that color works so well on that car.

Enjoy it in health.

See I love the wheels.. I even love the chrome, just in this day and age no one is doing chrome so Im not sure which way to go.

Are you open to a totally new design, or sticking with constants?

If you're open, give me 48 hours and I'll present a few options which I think would "fix" your dilemmas. (my design, and safe engineering)

http://www.lambocars.com/archive/diablo/diablosvmi.htm

Looks like yours is on this page.

That site says there was one in Verde Scandal. I would def. like to have that one.

Its funny.. the green one was sold by Prestige in Miami to a drug dealer who paid for it in cash brought in in a garbage bag.. Also, this purple one belonged to my friend:

http://www.lambocars.com/archive/highres/svmon17.htm

Back in the day, people hated the green Sv, loved the purple one... white was unloved..

I believe the blue one with tan belonged to a member here, and a plane landed on it...

The Monterey even though not a factory special edition, has a few cool features that I really like over the reg SV. #1 is the wheels. They have a better offset than the stock wheels, and fill the rear wheel arches out well. #2. The vent infront of the rear wheels is not only different then the SV, but its about an inch wider also. The rear lamp surrounds are carbon fiber and you get a cute little plaque.. I wonder how many of the Montereys are really left..

Also, I plan to keep this car till Im old and grey, whether I drive it or not..

Also, I plan to keep this car till Im old and grey, whether I drive it or not..

You're old already and deuce is up on your highlights, I give this endeavor a 18 month self life.

Are you open to a totally new design, or sticking with constants?

If you're open, give me 48 hours and I'll present a few options which I think would "fix" your dilemmas. (my design, and safe engineering)

Sure love to see it.

I agree with Abolfaz. The car is perfect as it is...although the SV script would be the icing on the cake! What color? Black? Red maybe?

Red? Noooo . Was think a silver sv might look.good with yellow calipers.