Is smoking sexy?

lambolp400s

So, does it make it sexier if they are a connoisseur?

http://smokinghotcigarchick.com/

No - not necessarily. But at least it's legit. That's also a very personal thing (whether a woman smoking a cigar is sexy). To some it connotes the whole phallic symbolism thing - to others its disgusting.

I like that the girl in the video is genuinely enjoying the cigar and seems to know her stuff. I am not a scotch drinker and my husband loves single malt scotch. The only time I sip on a scotch is when I'm having a cigar. I sometimes dip the (draw) end of the cigar into the scotch. It's similar to the right food with the right wine or beer. The sum becomes greater (more enjoyable) than the parts.

I smoke rarely. I don't crave it. But once in awhile, in the right setting, when the mood strikes - I enjoy it. I have never smoked cigarettes and never will (hate the smell). I usually don't mind cigar smoke even if I'm not smoking. We never smoke inside - it's always in the garage (doors open) or on a boat, or out on the deck. And it's usually with friends although sometimes it's the two of us.

One of the best smokes we had was after a full day at the track. Tired in a good way. A perfect night. Sat in the driveway facing our garage and admiring the contents (even though the lambo was dirty - it was track dirt :D). Sat there and enjoyed a cigar and the gorgeous night and the good feeling of tired after a fun day.

I tried my first cigar on a friend's boat a few years ago. My husband and his buddy liked to smoke them (on occasion) and I like to try things to understand the appeal (same reason I tried golf - everyone kept talking about it - had to see what the fuss was about). I didn't love it but didn't hate it (both cigars & golf). So I'd take a few puffs of hubby's. Then I was introduced to a Drew Estates Copper Label - a sweet, creamy, light, slightly spicy smoke. Then I tried other cigars - mostly "flavored" like the Tabac. Then my palate expanded and I started trying un-flavored cigars beginning with mild and going toward more full body.

I know what I like, how I prefer the cigar to draw. It's been an interesting journey. I may never enjoy a strong full bodied cigar, but light to medium body is nice. Some flavor can be nice but is no longer necessary for me to enjoy it. Cigar solo - or with a drink - either way.

I don't smoke it because I think it's sexy (I actually don't think it is). I just occasionally enjoy it. I do think it's very un-sexy to fake something because you THINK it looks sexy (like puffing on a cigar for an internet video). Faking anything tends to be un-sexy.

when im drunk I dont care other wise not a fan, even though i smoke cigars and from time to time cigarettes. But the chick in the first pick... oh yeah.

I don't care if they smoke anymore than I care if they drink. The problem with chicks that smoke is they stink like cigs all the time, and they always want to smoke at the worst times. Lots of places now ban smoking, so they have to make a special trip to go smoke, and you have to go with them. Or the "smoking area" is a mile away and they take off for a smoke and are gone for an hour.

They beg you to take them to a show or a game, so you take them and they spend half the time outstide the stadium in the smoking area that's on the other side of the stadium, out the parking lot chain smoking.

I don't care of they smoke, I'm just not taking them anywhere. Unless they look like the chick in the OP.

I used to be a one pack a day man, but now I've stopped smoking cigs and I honestly don't think much about what other people do or don't do. I think it's up to everyone to realize for themselves. So sexy or not sexy? With tits like that the cigg is invisible :icon_mrgreen:

I don't mind women who smoke.

However, if they are willing to put smoke into their lungs, one must question how well they are also looking themselves health wise. I read somewhere that females who smoke have a higher tendency to cheat as opposed to a non-smoker.

However, if they are willing to put smoke into their lungs, one must question how well they are also looking themselves health wise. I read somewhere that females who smoke have a higher tendency to cheat as opposed to a non-smoker.

Most who smoke cigars don't inhale - but it's still not good for you - there are other risks even if smoke doesn't go into lungs.

Interesting on the tendency to cheat. Wondering if that's just females or any smoker?

I can see the cheat angle based on mentality. They are also more likely to be dtf and give oral.

It's not smoking if it ain't lit.

With that said, I'd let them smoke my pole. Badda Boom!

Then why don't you be a gentleman and offer her a light...

post-9447-1317609381.jpg

post-9447-1317609420.jpg

post-9447-1317609443.jpg

post-9447-1317609473.jpg

Then why don't you be a gentleman and offer her a light...

Last one doesn't exist though?

• 2 years later...
Why you want to cig in such hot picture..She burns my cig.

:ninja:

Dated a smoker once...never again. One of the most unsexy habits that a girl can have.