tempurpedic mattress

LyinFapper

Any one here have a connection on tempurpedic mattress. A family member needs king and so does a friend of mine.

I dont have any connections, but I can tell you, its the best damned mattress EVER.

What's people's opinions on them who have them? I'm interested in one but I have heard they don't breath well, so if you'e warmed bodied you will complain they get too hot. Another is they weigh 85,942,323 pounds and you need a team to move them.

Best thing ever. The new models have some better breathing ability than the older or less expensive models in the line up. Highly recommended.

Also, if you get your MD to write you a script for the bed, you don't have to pay sales tax.

I currently have one and have had one for years now (I have the fully adjustable one) and I love it. I am thinking of upgrading myself to the new one as well I feel they are a tad more comfortable. I agree with everyone else that says they are great.

I injured my back in January and this bed has been a life saver.

What's people's opinions on them who have them? I'm interested in one but I have heard they don't breath well, so if you'e warmed bodied you will complain they get too hot. Another is they weigh 85,942,323 pounds and you need a team to move them.

I tried one once. Hated it! I was super hot and it was to firm for me. Also had to move one. My god it was heavy. Having said that though, this was about 5 years ago so I imagine they have changed since then. But I would wanna try one out for a week before I committed.

Was looking at these but had two complaints. First, like everyone says, they don't breath and are too hot (my wife and I run hot).

Second, its a petroleum based polyurethane product- translation chemicals! For something I will be spending so much time on breathing, I just didnt feel like breathing in man made chemicals was good. I am now looking at OMI or Greensleep which are both organic, 100% Natural Latex with Certified Organic Cotton or Wool. Same principle as Temperpedic, but more natural material. Cal King runs round $5k -$7500. Just putting it out there as an alternative.

Best money I ever spent 6 years ago and still awesome. Staying at hotels shows me the difference. I can tell you the wife didn't want to spend the extra money at the time but raves about it today. Make sure you get tempurpedict pillows too!!!

I dont have any connections, but I can tell you, its the best damned mattress EVER.

couldn't agree more. Been on one for about five years now. Mucho buckoos but worth every penny.

I am actually the one who is looking to buy one. I am moving back to California permanently and want a tempurpedic. I loved the old ones, but my complaint also was that they don't breathe well and in turn were very hot.

The new ones are great. You can choose three firmness levels and the breathe far better than the previous model. I don't want the fully adjustable one, Just a Cal King mattress.

Anywhere someone can suggest to get one? Also as Flying Lap stated, a friend of ours is getting one also, so maybe I can find a place that will cut a 2 Mattress/Cash Deal discount.

Have considered it... they sure look comfy for something that looks like it lives in a pineapple under the sea.

I've slept on them a few times and while comfortable, it was just too damn hot for me. I need something that breathes!