Steve Jobs won't be getting the iPhone 4s

Roman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I find this very sad. I remember watching that 20 minute video where he explained why apple needed to get that new building and I was really intrigued by him. He is one of the greats. Rest in peace.

Lame jokes about one man being dead is, lame.

RIP.

Lighten up francis.

wow, great post RD. My brother is similarly dyslexic and has to do EVERYTHING on his computer, during his younger years before he was tested for a learning disability everyone thought he was slow... now he is a chem. major at an ivy league school and getting ready for med school.

Greatest CEO IMO of all time. He will be greatly missed. I know I have "bashed" Apple products in the past, but I was a huge fan of the man himself. RIP.

Greatest CEO IMO of all time. He will be greatly missed. I know I have "bashed" Apple products in the past, but I was a huge fan of the man himself. RIP.

I'm with you, Not an apple fanboy but I had a great respect for the man and what he accomplished.

I'd gladly trade those deadbeat assholes rioting in NY to get Jobs back.

I still don't get why people need to make fun of someone who died, is it allowed/accepted to make fun of people from this board who have died?