My New Beast has arrived!!!

DoctaM3

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the more i look at your car the more i like it: it's a gorgeous car and in yellow looks even more amazing.

Send some other pictures, please: i have never seen one yellow before.

Congrats again

ciao

Hey amigo, did ENZOWHO get one of those slots as well?

That's me. My car was one of the Oct builds and will be released 10-28-11. It then flies a few days later.

That's me. My car was one of the Oct builds and will be released 10-28-11. It then flies a few days later.

I know it's you TRPrice! This is Grandpa Graham's friend, Justin. Lol

Can't wait to see it once it gets here!!! If you get a delivery date anytime prior, I'd love to stop by the dealer and check out the unloading! I'll bring the single moms :eusa_dance:

I know it's you TRPrice! This is Grandpa Graham's friend, Justin. Lol

Can't wait to see it once it gets here!!! If you get a delivery date anytime prior, I'd love to stop by the dealer and check out the unloading! I'll bring the single moms :eusa_dance:

I thought that was you--Graham and I spoke about the post after the fact. That was a quick reply while I was in a meeting. I was multi-tasking.....

I thought that was you--Graham and I spoke about the post after the fact. That was a quick reply while I was in a meeting. I was multi-tasking.....

haha All good

Hey, thanks everyone for the well wishes. It has been a long wait for this ride... many a night and day obsessing and watch videos online, doing the research, reading the reviews and like a proud expectant dad, I am merely days (counting the hours) away from a long awaited delivery. This is truly a dream ride and can wait to share it with my LP family here... Hope to keep learning for you all. Cheers!

You bringing it to the drive this weekend?
Unfortunately, I won't make Hocking Hills this year...

Damn. Yellow does look good! Its nice to see something different than black and white lol. Congrats!!

Yep... I thought it would look great, but it does look amazing... waiting to get my sticky finger on it in the next few days... UGH... can't get here fast enough!!

Congrats Doc !!!

Glad ya got the yellow.. Hopefully mine is here soon so we can have 2 beasts in the area !

I am excited for you too... we have to take them out for a ride... Only a couple of weeks and BAM, another Beast will have landed.

:iamwithstupid: Looking good!

Thanks Allan--glad you like the change in color :-P

Congrats! As you probably know, you got 1 of the first 3 U.S. cars from the September build (U.S. got 3 slots).

:X not for me to say... I am sure he will chime in :-P

So awesome! Can't wait to see it in person.

Yea, you better come home more.. and bring that TT bad boy up while you're at it!

Congrats Cody! I can't wait to see it!

Most definitely... definitely need to hook up... hope we have some time left for Fall cruises.

Hey amigo, did ENZOWHO get one of those slots as well?

He will chime in... definitely not going to say... :)