I fcuking hate spiders

pockmark

go put it in your hand and get bitten. we will know for sure what kind of spider it is then.. haha

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh and considering the type of dense widow like web it has... I would put my money on it being a brown widow...

It's just a spider, kill it and move on.

Just curious, are you guys scared or disgusted by them?

My wife is terrified of spiders, she drives me nuts because every time she sees one she screams like crazy, when she does that I always think something horrible happen but it's just a stupid spider :eusa_wall:

I'm afraid of spiders but I've gotten much better in the last 15 years or so. I usually find a way to kill them or live with them. I'm not even sure what started my fear. I'm not bothered by anything else (snakes, bees, etc) - but for some reason spiders have always freaked me out.

When we were kids, my enterprising younger sister required payment to kill them. She charged based on size! Of course if someone else was home I could get free extermination but she took advantage when she could :D

I've gotten better - but I'm still not gonna open any of the videos posted earlier.

My wife is terrified of spiders, she drives me nuts because every time she sees one she screams like crazy, when she does that I always think something horrible happen but it's just a stupid spider :eusa_wall:

It met it's demise 3-4 seconds after that photo, then I took my barbeque lighter out and lit the 2-3 sacs of eggs that were under it on fire.

I fcuking HATE SPIDERS

If your wife is really terrified of spiders as you say, she's probably also scared of even toy spiders, or even the image of one.

Imagine a huge wallpaper on your computer of a tarantula? Just as scary as the real thing.

I noticed all of this from my sister who was scared of these things young, and I'm pretty sure still is.

We need an Arachnophobia L/P viewing. :lol2:

My mom is terrified of mice. She is fine with things like guinea pigs and hamsters, but if it has a hairless tale like a mouse, HOLY CRAPPOLA.

It met it's demise 3-4 seconds after that photo, then I took my barbeque lighter out and lit the 2-3 sacs of eggs that were under it on fire.

I fcuking HATE SPIDERS

:icon_thumleft:

fcuk this fcuking thread!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

to answer your question..BOTH.

I don't scream though..i dont understand the point of girls screaming when they're afraid of something like that helps in anyway? both sisters i grew up with screams all the time..even when they see dog poo in their room. :eusa_wall: i hate screams.

I fcuking HATE SPIDERS

:headbang: KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Where did the legs go? He crushes it and all that is lef are those baby spiders?

did you finish watching the video? the legs were still on the spider at the end..and i was wondering why the baby spiders had glitters on them only to read in the description that those were reflection from their eyes..erm..yeah..fcuk THAT :ph34r:

Some serious pussies in this thread.

Suck my spinneret...

I have 7 meter ceilings, that will be fun! :icon_mrgreen:

Perhaps I am missing the point but fun for you or the spiders? They can crawl upright on walls and upside down on ceilings, spin webs almost anywhere which they can further crawl on and can swing across on a thread with the aid of a breeze. They can reach 7 metres without problem; humans cannot. What are you going to do when there is a spider near the top of your ceiling? :eusa_think: :icon_eek: And I am fairly sure those things can be the size of a full-grown human hand at where you are.

Perhaps I am missing the point but fun for you or the spiders? They can crawl upright on walls and upside down on ceilings, spin webs almost anywhere which they can further crawl on and can swing across on a thread with the aid of a breeze. They can reach 7 metres without problem; humans cannot. What are you going to do when there is a spider near the top of your ceiling? :eusa_think: :icon_eek: And I am fairly sure those things can be the size of a full-grown human hand at where you are.

My last house had similar ceiling heights in certain sections and I can't remember having any issues with spiders, I am sure if it becomes an issue we will come up with a solution, extendable pole for cleaning etc.

Have no concerns the house will be spider free when you arrive :icon_thumleft:

My last house had similar ceiling heights in certain sections and I can't remember having any issues with spiders, I am sure if it becomes an issue we will come up with a solution, extendable pole for cleaning etc.

Have no concerns the house will be spider free when you arrive :icon_thumleft:

im suppose to go to perth for a month or two...but the spider stories in Aus is keeping me away.. :D

You visiting Australia and you are worried about spiders?? LOL

Spiders are so low down the ladder of things which could instantly kill you in Australia that once you learn that you would want one as a house pet.

You visiting Australia and you are worried about spiders?? LOL

Spiders are so low down the ladder of things which could instantly kill you in Australia that once you learn that you would want one as a house pet.

:lol2:

i heard mosquitoes there are the size of bees...coming from a country where i can live in my house and never see a single spider for 6months..yes im abit scared. :eusa_shhh: