Fuck Yeah Dad!

Roman

Haha, I had been seeing people post that on FB all day but I couldn't watch this at work. The overall idea I like but I can't say I would have done that. Hopefully she straightens out and they reconcile!

Not the way I would raise my kids if I had any.

+1

Im pretty hard on my kids , but it sounds like his daughter was/is a slave.. and the fact that he invaded her privacy is another story.

you can give your kids chores and shit to do .. but it sounds like he treated her like his bitch.. guy comes off like an asshole with big ego. IMO

"get you own coffee" I just cleaned the floor you walk in with your dirty shoes and walk over it again ? I mean the girl is saying in the letter she is doing her chores and dad of the year could care less and walk with his muddy shoes right over the floor she just cleaned..

like is said he sounds like a true dick head.

shooting the laptop.. yea he is soooo cool.

+1

Im pretty hard on my kids , but it sounds like his daughter was/is a slave.. and the fact that he invaded her privacy is another story.

you can give your kids chores and shit to do .. but it sounds like he treated her like his bitch.. guy comes off like an asshole with big ego. IMO

"get you own coffee" I just cleaned the floor you walk in with your dirty shoes and walk over it again ? I mean the girl is saying in the letter she is doing her chores and dad of the year could care less and walk with his muddy shoes right over the floor she just cleaned..

I have to agree with Vegas, the dad is a grade A dick, shooting the kids laptop.

She will always resent and think negatively off him for a long time.

What next, she goes on a date with someone he does not like and he shoots him.

+1

A slave??? She doesn't have a job so he gives her shit to do and rightly so! I was excited to have a job at 15 1/2 and I still had responsibilities to take care of when I got home. She sounds like a stereotypical brat. "Woe is me I have responsibilities and I don't get payed for it." She needs to grow up.

You don't think that teens like that wont exaggerate things like this? I guarantee that ahe exaggerated a majority of it to get a pitty part from her friends because she has such a hard life.

Invaded privacy??? You have got to be kidding me...THEY ALLOW her to have a Facebook and want to know what she is doing. If she was doing drugs or talking about how she had sex with the football team would you still consider it "invading her privacy? Just like her drivers license, it is a privilege and not a right.

Do I think that he should of shot her laptop, hell why not? He told her he was going to do it the last time she messed up, he is a man of his word. Do I think he should of posted on her Facebook? No. He should have made her delete the Facebook and had this conversation with her face to face.

Saw this earlier.. perfect response. Better still, I might have had her shoot her own laptop!

A slave??? She doesn't have a job so he gives her shit to do and rightly so! I was excited to have a job at 15 1/2 and I still had responsibilities to take care of when I got home. She sounds like a stereotypical brat. "Woe is me I have responsibilities and I don't get payed for it." She needs to grow up.

You don't think that teens like that wont exaggerate things like this? I guarantee that ahe exaggerated a majority of it to get a pitty part from her friends because she has such a hard life.

Invaded privacy??? You have got to be kidding me...THEY ALLOW her to have a Facebook and want to know what she is doing. If she was doing drugs or talking about how she had sex with the football team would you still consider it "invading her privacy? Just like her drivers license, it is a privilege and not a right.

Do I think that he should of shot her laptop, hell why not? He told her he was going to do it the last time she messed up, he is a man of his word. Do I think he should of posted on her Facebook? No. He should have made her delete the Facebook and had this conversation with her face to face.

The privacy.. I can let it go..

she has to make coffee , fertilizer the garden.. make all the beds ? work at his clinic..clean the floors only for douce bag to walk in with his shoes ON and get it dirty again..

if you can't see this guy is an asshole.. don't know what to tell you.. he thinks his shit don't stink.. he is on his second wife

..odds she will leave his ass ..

I have to agree with Vegas, the dad is a grade A dick, shooting the kids laptop.

She will always resent and think negatively off him for a long time.

Boo fcuking hoo. I didnt have children because I needed another friend. I had children to be a PARENT. To RAISE them. To CREATE another contributing member of society.... Not some fcuking brat, who has me so terrified they might not like me any more that I spoil them rotten.

Its not the kids laptop, unless she earned the money to buy it.... Its HIS laptop.... And thats the entitlement mentality that is sinking this fcuking generation.

If my son wants privacy, he can get an apartment and pay rent. Until then, its MY fcuking HOUSE... Every fcuking part of it, and what I fcuking say, GOES. I pay for the internet that connects that laptop to the Facebook, and I pay the electric bill that causes the magic battery juice to come out of the funny liitle socket in the wall.... I buy all the shit in the house. Its MINE, and he will use it ONLY with my permission, and in the way I say.... If he doesnt fcuking like it? Thats tough shit. I am responsible with providing him with food, water, and shelter, and making sure his ass gets to school. Like most parents, I provide him with FAR more than that bare legal minimum, but if he screws up, those PERKS I provide can go away in the time it takes me to box them up put them in the attic.

There are kids in China, who think that her list of chores is a day off. Only in America can getting a parent coffee or cleaning a floor be considered a fcuking hardship.... Shit... In most cultures they call that RESPECT, and they consider it a DUTY and HONOR, not a punishment.

And I have a funny feeling, that if you ask my kid, and this guys kid, thirty years from now, which type of parent he would RATHER HAVE HAD, The strict A-holes who force them to get some discipline and accountability, or the circle jerking, "all I give a shit about is my kids self esteem" panzies, they'll both say the stricter one.

well we have a new stripper to be lol. girl WILL have daddy issues

Shes not going to be a stripper.... She'll be General Council for a fortune 500 company. Because she'll have the self discipline to accomplish the things it takes to get there... and she wont sit there slack jawed the first time a boss asks her to work late, or come in early.... She knows better than to bitch about that now.

Shell learn early that actions have consequences. That others arent there to stroke her fcuking ego, and that if she wants something, shes got to work for it.

With my boy, its the fcuking nintendo.. He LOVES that fcuking thing. And although I have no plans to shoot it, It gets put on top of the refrigerator every time he fucks up....

Guess what?

He doesnt fcuk up too often.

Shes not going to be a stripper.... She'll be General Council for a fortune 500 company. Because she'll have the self discipline to accomplish the things it takes to get there... and she wont sit there slack jawed the first time a boss asks her to work late, or come in early.... She knows better than to bitch about that now.

Shell learn early that actions have consequences. That others arent there to stroke her fcuking ego, and that if she wants something, shes got to work for it.

With my boy, its the fcuking nintendo.. He LOVES that fcuking thing. And although I have no plans to shoot it, It gets put on top of the refrigerator every time he fucks up....

Guess what?

He doesnt fcuk up too often.

I hear ya... not saying to let them get away with everything..

you might want to pass this advice to your niece or whoever you posted about running away and was found a few months later..

I hear ya... not saying to let them get away with everything..

you might want to pass this advice to your niece or whoever you posted about running away and was found a few months later..

Im trying... Shes so far away... And Im just an Uncle... But Ive started talking to her (on Facebook no less) and Im TRYING to get her to keep her shit out of trouble... She recently got her GED... at 16.... So maybe shes turned a corner.

Theres just so hard I can push as an Uncle, without having her shut down completely. I dont have that parental STICK to hold over head. And I'm late to the discipline game... Plus, like I mentioned before... She comes by the behavior problems honestly. And theres not a lot I can do to fix the wiring that was fucked up by others years ago....

But, she does respect me... And thats a start. And she knows that I wont blow any sunshine up her ass.... My first goal is to get her to start typing on facebook like an INTELLIGENT PERSON... Not some illiterate hoodrat. But that may take some time.... Baby steps.

That guy in the video is pure white trash and it isn't a stretch to guess that his daughter is too. I'm sure in some parts of the world shooting a few rounds into a laptop then posting the video for millions is great parenting but imo that's borderline retarded.

Im trying... Shes so far away... And Im just an Uncle... But Ive started talking to her (on Facebook no less) and Im TRYING to get her to keep her shit out of trouble... She recently got her GED... at 16.... So maybe shes turned a corner.

Theres just so hard I can push as an Uncle, without having her shut down completely. I dont have that parental STICK to hold over head. And I'm late to the discipline game... Plus, like I mentioned before... She comes by the behavior problems honestly. And theres not a lot I can do to fix the wiring that was fucked up by others years ago....

But, she does respect me... And thats a start. And she knows that I wont blow any sunshine up her ass.... My first goal is to get her to start typing on facebook like an INTELLIGENT PERSON... Not some illiterate hoodrat. But that may take some time.... Baby steps.

fair answer ! and you are right kids need discipline at a young age.. by 16 , you are too late.

even though he seemed "calm" , i could see it in his eyes.. if his daughter was around and the camera was off , he would beat her ass... the man was ready to snap, give that fucker a few drinks andi guarantee an ass beating on that 15 year old.. b/c she felt like her parent were hard on her.. god forbid she should express her feelings..

That guy in the video is pure white trash and it isn't a stretch to guess that his daughter is too. I'm sure in some parts of the world shooting a few rounds into a laptop then posting the video for millions is great parenting but imo that's borderline retarded.

I agree.

Am I all for discipline? Yes, but it starts a decade and a half before they get to the age of posting what she did on facebook.

I have 3 of the most well behaved kids on the planet. Everyone says I'm "so lucky" to have well behaved kids. It has nothing to do with luck. I was very consistent in my discipline and parenting since they were infants. I didn't let them do whatever they wanted and then try to change them at 15. Or 10, or even 6. I could go anywhere, anyone's house, any restaurant, the finest places, and they behaved, because they knew that was right and it was expected.

All 3 of my kids let me see anything I want on their facebook and computers. I won't need to shoot any of their laptops.

We can all see how well rehabilitation through punishment works, just look at the US prison system :) I'm certainly glad my parents didn't raise me like that. I also did not think anything in that letter was terrible, I was expecting MUCH WORSE. It's natural for teenagers to rebel a bit against their parents. Instead of focusing on her daughter getting good grades in school and letting her have access to technology that is crucial to know how to work/operate in today's world, lets teach her how to be reckless with weapons, work a minimum wage job at DQ, invade people's privacy and react with punishment instead of dialogue, so she can grow up just like her white trash daddy. Great plan.

fair answer ! and you are right kids need discipline at a young age.. by 16 , you are too late.

No fcuking way. At 16 is when the HARD stuff starts. Wiping noses, teaching right from wrong, don't put your finger in the socket and look both ways before your cross the street is a walk in the park in comparison to raising a teenager..... I have/had 5

If he had a Facebook account, I would "Friend" him.. :icon_mrgreen:

He does. Its right here.

http://www.facebook.com/tommyjordaniii/pos.../tommyjordaniii

He removed the post where he explained who the girl was caught. The girl used facebook to block the post from a list of people called Family. And they Family Dog has its own facebook profile. So when the Dad went to post a photo of the dog on the dogs profile he saw the girls post. I dont think that counts as invasion of privacy.

If you go to his wall he has posts on what has happened afterwards. The police have been to the house and so has child services.

We can all see how well rehabilitation through punishment works, just look at the US prison system :) I'm certainly glad my parents didn't raise me like that. I also did not think anything in that letter was terrible, I was expecting MUCH WORSE. It's natural for teenagers to rebel a bit against their parents. Instead of focusing on her daughter getting good grades in school and letting her have access to technology that is crucial to know how to work/operate in today's world, lets teach her how to be reckless with weapons, work a minimum wage job at DQ, invade people's privacy and react with punishment instead of dialogue, so she can grow up just like her white trash daddy. Great plan.

No fcuking way. At 16 is when the HARD stuff starts. Wiping noses, teaching right from wrong, don't put your finger in the socket and look both ways before your cross the street is a walk in the park in comparison to raising a teenager..... I have/had 5

I think our point was, you PAVE the road at 2. If you haven't established that discipline at an early age, by 16, its nearly impossible.