Hot or not? Porsche Gt2

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate 996's. One day I was on the 101 and a speed yellow gt2 drove past me and I drooled.

It has real presence. Of course I'm one of the few that like that color on a 911.

Out of the 304 996 gt2's imported to north America (us and canada) most were silver. Then gray and black. Yellow is pretty rare, I'd take it over silver myself.

A buddy of mine has one. I'll have to find some pics of it on my site. He is actually a member here and has a silver one for sale as well that was properly done by protomotive. It's a silver one and in the high $70's but puts down 700+whp. Which is as much as I would want from a gt2.

I'd take yellow over silver all day long (on a GT2) if I couldn't find white.

Does it really matter what others think?

YOU should love whatever you buy.

I don't like yellow 911's period and i am not crazy about 996's but the 996 GT2 is an awesome car. I spent a few day with one and it sure is a beast and it will bite you if you're not careful. I would buy any GT2 that isn't yellow.

That's my problem, yellow isn't my favorite color at all.... however I have a local one in perfect condition in my price range and I don't know if I should blow this opportunity since these things never come up and I could be left with nothing. Or I can just sit, wait and hope my stars align again!