Doomsday Preppers

BLACKBULL

Doomsday Preppers  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which disaster do you think is most likely to happen?

• Large Scale Tsunami
    • Massive Earthquake(s)
    • 2012 Doomsday
    • Depletion of Oil Supply
    • Sudden Extreme Climate Change
    • Invasion of UFO's
    • Nuclear Annihilation
    • Biological Attack
    • Zombie Apocalypse
    • Da Bomb Hot Sauce

Happened to see an episode of a new program called "Doomsday Preppers" last night. The the show is based on showing people and the extent to which they are preparing for large scale disaster. Each family or person shown describes the type of disaster they feel will require doomsday preparation and the measures they have taken. After their segment is done a panel of experts rate and critique their preparations based on the disaster they have prepared for. Has anyone else seen this show?? Any thoughts about the subject??

Happened to see an episode of a new program called "Doomsday Preppers" last night. The the show is based on showing people and the extent to which they are preparing for large scale disaster. Each family or person shown describes the type of disaster they feel will require doomsday preparation and the measures they have taken. After their segment is done a panel of experts rate and critique their preparations based on the disaster they have prepared for. Has anyone else seen this show?? Any thoughts about the subject??

What, no Zombie Apocalypse option?

What, no Zombie Apocalypse option?

this

Where is the crazy asshole nukes everything option?

and moreso this given Iran.

I'm learning towards new strains of bacteria and diseases, which don't respond to antibiotics.

I was concerned when I heard Tim Ferriss say he believes this will happen within 3 years and will wipe out a very large number of people. WTF?

Goddamn it. I thought this thread was about nuclear grade hot peppers. I've been looking for a new hot sauce.

Goddamn it. I thought this thread was about nuclear grade hot peppers. I've been looking for a new hot sauce.

Da Bomb hot sauce This stuff is hot as hell. A few drops is enough for a pot of Chilli.

I thought this thread was going to be about hot peppers the first time I read the title too. :lol2:

Ghost peppers, an upcoming project of mine is attempting to grow some.

If oil stopped flowing tomorrow... (Fill in the blank).

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Or in the back of your head for a week. Think of everything that runs off oil, and what it would be like if we were suddenly paying $10, 15, 20/gallon.

And I didn't see a choice for religious war? The whole clusterfuck in the middle east, "holy land" disputes, and killing of "nonbelievers" isn't to be underestimated.

Of course all of them are interconnected. Start a few more wars, have a few pipelines shut down, trade restrictions, market crashes, gas prices spike to insane levels, bread costs $10/loaf. and you can easily have martial law and an insane "doomsday-esque" scenario.

Da Bomb hot sauce This stuff is hot as hell. A few drops is enough for a pot of Chilli.

I thought this thread was going to be about hot peppers the first time I read the title too. :lol2:

Sheeettttt. I have had Dave's total instanity sauce and thought I was about to go into respiratory arrest...never again :eusa_naughty: . Crazy mofos.

Continue... :D

Vote for Zombie apocalypse. I assume we're talking about the fall of civilization. The most likely would be Nuclear but if I had to put money on it, none.

you think this can wipe the zombies? XD

that Da bomd final answer is ridiculously hot!

My friends dropped it in my kitchen and it litterally hurt like you got pepper sprayed just walking in there.