Another teacher banging students

emanon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was born in the wrong generation and went to the wrong schools. I don't know why people are bitching about this. Wait, i do. They are jealous, hell i'm jealous! :lol2:

So many of these have been out of Ohio too. I honestly question what negative consequences does this have for the kid. I can count about 100 positives this will have in his life, but i cant think of a single one negative. Who dey!!

So many of these have been out of Ohio too. I honestly question what negative consequences does this have for the kid. I can count about 100 positives this will have in his life, but i cant think of a single one negative. Who dey!!

Seriously!!! I would lick that chicks ass in that pic!!! How bout that for detention/study hall!?!?!?!

:iamwithstupid:

Just a conspiracy by feminists to keep men down. :icon_mrgreen:

How did "they" find out, who pressed charges?

Teenagers in the USA tend to look (way) older than they actually are but even if she knew how old he was, why does it matter. He didn't do it against his will, he enjoyed it. You can drop out of high school, have your own car/permit, do anything possible besides drinking and sleeping with older women.

The team that usually beats and does better then the Cleveland Browns..... :icon_mrgreen:

Milligan is having difficulty posting, allow me:

"Touche"

:icon_mrgreen:

Who are the Cincinnati Bengals? :icon_mrgreen:

The team that usually beats and does better then the Cleveland Browns..... :icon_mrgreen:

Who are EITHER of these teams?!?!?!

Teenagers in the USA tend to look (way) older than they actually are but even if she knew how old he was, why does it matter. He didn't do it against his will, he enjoyed it.

Because you would be singing a different song if it was a 16 year old girl. The day we have separate laws for men an women will be a scary one.

Who are EITHER of these teams?!?!?!

Why are you homos blathering about some sports teams. Who gives a gnats ass if it's a minor league badminton team, focus man, focus!

Because you would be singing a different song if it was a 16 year old girl. The day we have separate laws for men an women will be a scary one.

When I started my response that was the first thing I wrote.

But this is a guy, he wanted it, he enjoyed it, he has to make sure she doesn't go to jail or anything bad happens to her. It's sad if he can help her but doesn't want to.

Why are you homos blathering about some sports teams. Who gives a gnats ass if it's a minor league badminton team, focus man, focus!

How are you overlooking the fact that some zit faced hard on was blowing loads in a 26 YEAR OLD CHEERLEADER!!!! FML.

Truthfully though, the causes and effects (psychologically) in these situations are as similar as peaches and habanero chilis. Other than them both being plants, thats where it ends.

Young girls banging much older guys usually stems from issues growing up (abuse, dad not around, etc) and I can very much see them being vulnerable and victimized.

16yr old boys will fcuk a mailbox if it looks anything like a woman. I would venture to say the boys involved in this type of situation will suffer no ill effects other than an ego they will never be able to sustain.

It has to be treated the same for PC reasons, but sometimes the letter of the law and the spirit are not coinciding.

Now can we get back to talking about what a lucky little fcuk that kid is.

How are you overlooking the fact that some zit faced hard on was blowing loads in a 26 YEAR OLD CHEERLEADER!!!! FML.

Easy, For starters, she's pretty ugly. Second, been there done that. :lol2:

Truthfully though, the causes and effects (psychologically) in these situations are as similar as peaches and habanero chilis. Other than them both being plants, thats where it ends.

Young girls banging much older guys usually stems from issues growing up (abuse, dad not around, etc) and I can very much see them being vulnerable and victimized.

16yr old boys will fcuk a mailbox if it looks anything like a woman. I would venture to say the boys involved in this type of situation will suffer no ill effects other than an ego they will never be able to sustain.

It has to be treated the same for PC reasons, but sometimes the letter of the law and the spirit are not coinciding.

Now can we get back to talking about what a lucky little fcuk that kid is.

I agree with you completely :icon_mrgreen: