Another teacher banging students

emanon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every single one of you has or is hitting it with someone less attractive then this, including myself. I'd venture to say 3/4's of you guys saying you wouldn't hit it, she's ugly, etc... Have never been with anyone remotely as attractive as a Bengals cheerleader and would pre blow in your pants if this woman said hello in the right way in your ear and you'd spend the rest of the night trying to convince her that's never happened to you before and beg for a second chance.

It's easy to turn down a woman who you've never met, and has no interest in you, over the internet ;)

As difficult as it may be, these kids have got to keep their mouths shut while they're mining the honey hole. Lose lips sink ships!! They need to brag AFTER they graduate. I'd eat the corn from her stink pickles, by the way...

Every single one of you has or is hitting it with someone less attractive then this, including myself. I'd venture to say 3/4's of you guys saying you wouldn't hit it, she's ugly, etc... Have never been with anyone remotely as attractive as a Bengals cheerleader and would pre blow in your pants if this woman said hello in the right way in your ear and you'd spend the rest of the night trying to convince her that's never happened to you before and beg for a second chance.

It's easy to turn down a woman who you've never met, and has no interest in you, over the internet ;)

not every single one of us, but most ;) lol

This fiasco really ruins it for many puberty laden teens. I just dont understand why its such a big deal especially when Van halen's Hot for teacher really drives home the fantasy many have growing up... The lucky kid just got to live out that fantasy... Compared to the teachers back then, she is a 10/10 and EXTREMELY generous and should be given an award for going above and beyond her duties as a teacher... Has anyone thought that on the flip side that hiring good looking teachers increase attention span from teens which in turn can get better grades? The solution for raising the national academic standard was right there and no one ever thought of that... Nothing like a good looking teacher flirting with students to get them to get better grades.... Bottom line, for every negative there will always be a positive...

I'm going to have to strongly disagree; I'll take M over her ANY day! Not only is she not that attractive but, she's from Cincinnati which means she most likely has that really high-pitched, mid-western accent which is, quite possibly, the worst thing in the ENTIRE world. Where every "O" is replaced with "AH". It's fine if she's someone's type and yes, at 16, she is beyond perfection. But, as an adult, I wouldn't even give her a second glance if I saw her on the street. And, unless, she had on FULL make-up and spray-tan, most people wouldn't either.

I think we need to see M in a cheerleading outfit just for visual comparison :)

But seriously this chick is hot and doable but of course there are more attractive girls out there. The argument agaunst having a hot teacher will boost grades is that if I had a hot teacher I would have failed just to stay in her class for a while lol

I'm going to have to strongly disagree; I'll take M over her ANY day! Not only is she not that attractive but, she's from Cincinnati which means she most likely has that really high-pitched, mid-western accent which is, quite possibly, the worst thing in the ENTIRE world. Where every "O" is replaced with "AH". It's fine if she's someone's type and yes, at 16, she is beyond perfection. But, as an adult, I wouldn't even give her a second glance if I saw her on the street. And, unless, she had on FULL make-up and spray-tan, most people wouldn't either.

I had to read that twice, first time around it read like you were strongly putting your own wife down.

You my friend were an anomaly. You found a beautiful,great woman at a young age and spent your entire youth where you would be chasing tail and hitting it with slump busters dating the woman you would eventually marry.

"I can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking my head up a cows ass,but I'd rather take the butchers word for it!"

I'm the butcher ;)

1.jpg

You my friend were an anomaly. You found a beautiful,great woman at a young age and spent your entire youth where you would be chasing tail and hitting it with slump busters dating the woman you would eventually marry.

"I can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking my head up a cows ass,but I'd rather take the butchers word for it!"

I'm the butcher ;)

:lol2: I actually started the tail chasing around the age of 13! I just got it out of my system by 18! :lol2:

I think we need to see M in a cheerleading outfit just for visual comparison :)

But seriously this chick is hot and doable but of course there are more attractive girls out there. The argument agaunst having a hot teacher will boost grades is that if I had a hot teacher I would have failed just to stay in her class for a while lol

:icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: I actually started the tail chasing around the age of 13! I just got it out of my system by 18! :lol2:

Haha.

You're very lucky to have found a worthy wife at 18. Anyone is lucky to find one at 25, 30, 35 (or older).

Those of us who put pants on one leg at a time have voted you ineligible to stay in this conversation. :icon_mrgreen:

And Rob is right...the longer you stay in the game, the more you're "at risk" to do things that you shouldn't do, lol.

The idea is to raise your credit score over time, and occasionally hit over 800. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

What fcuking accent!??! You live an hAHur nAHrth yAH ass clAHwn!! same damn midwestern regiAHn :thefinger: :icon_mrgreen:

What fcuking accent!??! You live an hAHur nAHrth yAH ass clAHwn!! same damn midwestern regiAHn :thefinger: :icon_mrgreen:

I know Columbus is TERRIBLE. My point was that if you live in Columbus, chances are, you aren't FROM Columbus. If you live in Cincy, chances are you are FROM Cincy so they have a much higher percentage of having that terrible accent! :thefinger:

Haha.

You're very lucky to have found a worthy wife at 18. Anyone is lucky to find one at 25, 30, 35 (or older).

Those of us who put pants on one leg at a time have voted you ineligible to stay in this conversation. :icon_mrgreen:

And Rob is right...the longer you stay in the game, the more you're "at risk" to do things that you shouldn't do, lol.

The idea is to raise your credit score over time, and occasionally hit over 800. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_thumleft:

:icon_super:

• 4 months later...

I hope she does some time for the sole purpose that she's sleeping around on her husband who's been overseas serving in the military.

Criminal act, no I don't think so. Should she be hung out to dry in divorce court and forever branded the town whore, ABSOLUTELY!