updated the Murci

ragnbull

Decided to update the interior of my Murci over the winter. Ended up doing the grey alcantara with the Q Citura Stitching like it is in the lp640. Also did all the dash pieces in the carbon fiber. My guy worked hard on getting the diamonds to factory specs. I think he did a great job. Let me know what you guys think.

Here are before and after pics:

murci_interior1.JPG

murci_interior2.JPG

murci_interior3.JPG

murci_photo_shoot_interior1.jpg

murci_photo_shoot_interior2.jpg

murci_photo_shoot_interiro3.jpg

murci_door_panel.jpg

murci_headliner.jpg

murci_photo_shoot1.jpg

grand_national_photo_shoot1.jpg

looks great! what wheels are those? HRE?

Thanks guys. The wheels are custom made by proformance wheels out of New Rochelle, NY.

That is hot! How pricey was that? If you don't mind sharing, I would love more details if you want to PM. I LOVE alcantara and that would be pretty cool to have in the Diablo like your old one!

That is hot! How pricey was that? If you don't mind sharing, I would love more details if you want to PM. I LOVE alcantara and that would be pretty cool to have in the Diablo like your old one!

Same guy did the Diablo. Pat Orellana at orellana designs. It really changed the look and feel of the whole interior. Check your pm on pricing

amazing job! Love it!

• 1 month later...

Whats funny is that at was at the car dealer negotiating to buy this Murcie when you were talking to him on the phone and closed the deal. Car looked pretty good in person when I saw it for its age (2004). The interior now looks much better, good job!