Damn...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cannot agree more!!

the new stuff looks so boring compared to 70's-80's stuff!!!

take the new V12 Ferrari as an example :eusa_wall:

But it has a built-in plastic remote control, that is soooo coool :icon_super:

:lol2:

and 3 LCD screens!!! WOW

so true!

you're just getting old, Allan... hahaha!

but honestly, i feel i'm in the same boat. for some reason, i have big attraction right now to older vehicles. nothing new interests me that much except for the McLaren MP4 -hopefully it lives up to they hype take anywhere supercar.

the 512TR is what i'm looking for to add to the garage but seems like no one is selling or the price has gone up considerably. and the old MB 600 Grand and I'm done.

diablo has great look....

but the countach is still lamborghini design masterpiece (imo)

post-4328-1335533592_thumb.jpg

I love to look at old cars (Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari, etc....)...but don't know if I could own one...I enjoy the creature comforts of the newer vehicles too much.

The Diablo, for me, is the greatest looking car of all time - Where the 6.0 edges out the 5.7; But both are GREAT.

It's nice to have an appreciation for new and old.....there are quite a few enthusiasts who are either one or the other, and it's sad because they are missing out.

The thing to do for those who really like the older cars is to stockpile on them and just flip/lease the newer stuff. Countach, Diablo, BB, 512 TR....these cars will always be special and worth decent money. Not sure how the newer ones will be in 15-20 years.

I love to look at old cars (Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari, etc....)...but don't know if I could own one...I enjoy the creature comforts of the newer vehicles too much.

The Diablo, for me, is the greatest looking car of all time - Where the 6.0 edges out the 5.7; But both are GREAT.

Yup same here. Some of those older Porsches look so bad ass, but I can't bring myself to own one.

yes, sir

for sure the new cars have performances, reliability and any sort of comfort ...80's supercars are slow today

but in the look-design department old is tits! :icon_thumleft:

post-4328-1335550462_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1335550631_thumb.jpg