Damn...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the same car as the eBay car. Roberts is a Gr4 clone, and the eBay car is a GT5S.

Real world sale price on the ebay car I estimate to around $65K+. It is probably worth what seller wants due to amount of work and parts, but it will never sell that high.

When I see these cars, I realise I have ZERO interest in the new exotics..

Right there with you....

BTW.... You dont want a 288 GTO.... Nobody should ever want one.... Then I can pick up one cheap.

BTW.... You dont want a 288 GTO.... Nobody should ever want one.... Then I can pick up one cheap.

I feel the same about Megan Fox! Doesn't seem to happen though...

THIS IS MY KIND OF TREAD!

I agree on most cars here. Personally, i think the 308 GTB's lines flow better than the GTS, but that is nothing I would loos sleep over, but I would absolutely need to have a 4 seater to bring friends sometimes, and I do love the frontengined old Lambo's, but none of them, or old Ferrati's come close to a X-pack in being a mans car! And a dp 935 for good measure...

That DP Porshche is cool..

I would love an old NSX, the late models are fine, but i really like the flip-up headlights when the two are side by side.

26382_67289.jpg

:iamwithstupid:

I would love an old NSX, the late models are fine, but i really like the flip-up headlights when the two are side by side.

26382_67289.jpg

I really like the sorcery widebody kit too

DSC_0135.jpg

:iamwithstupid:
:icon_thumleft:
Im seeing you are really digging some of the older cars now... Yep they dont make em with enough character anymore.... perhaps we are all just getting old....lol

Doesn't Mako have an nsx?

I sold it a couple years ago, surprisngly for more than I paid for it four years prior. They had already started to firm up having been put of production by that point.

Honestly I don't have Allan's same desire to ever go back to one in the future, the car always seemed a little light in the soul department, a little cold.

A 355 from that era appeals to me more if I had to go back, but none of the 90s cars hold much appeal for me at the moment.

If we're really throwing dollars into a time machine I'd want a 6.0 above all... :monkeyleft:

I sold it a couple years ago, surprisngly for more than I paid for it four years prior. They had already started to firm up having been put of production by that point.

Honestly I don't have Allan's same desire to ever go back to one in the future, the car always seemed a little light in the soul department, a little cold.

A 355 from that era appeals to me more if I had to go back, but none of the 90s cars hold much appeal for me at the moment.

If we're really throwing dollars into a time machine I'd want a 6.0 above all... :monkeyleft:

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0695__1_.JPG

IMG_0695.JPG

BTW.... Ive found ALL the pictures from that day.... Be afraid... Be very afraid....

Allans Murci.... (and Im pretty sure that Joe on the WAY TO fcuking BIG CAMERA) IMG_0711.JPG

Ralphs Miura... IMG_0767__1_.JPG

And who are these people??? IMG_0692.JPG

Allans SV- A little story about this car.... This car brought me to Lambo-power.... They featured it in an edition of a now defunct magazine called Modified Luxury & Exotic, and Allan mentioned Lpower.... Iwas drawn to it like a moth to a flame.... The rest is history... IMG_0714__1_.JPG

Aram's Gallardo

IMG_0684__1_.JPG

Still one of my favorite shots of my M3IMG_0739.JPG

A gathering of shady people if Ive ever seen one...

Shit.... We need to do another one of these.... Once every 8 years seems like a good pace.

IMG_0746.JPG