HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was fcuking awesome-2great teams going at it until the end. Both as classy as it gets-I don't even think there was a single Technical in the entire series.

Was by far THE BEST NBA PLAYOFF SERIES and NBA FINALS I have ever seen

That was fcuking awesome-2great teams going at it until the end. Both as classy as it gets-I don't even think there was a single Technical in the entire series.

Was by far THE BEST NBA PLAYOFF SERIES and NBA FINALS I have ever seen

:iamwithstupid: :drunk:

Damn, am I the only one who felt bad for Duncan towards the end? Sure, he has 5 rings and has had better days, but he is truly a class act. He played his heart out :crybaby2: .

Anyway, great series. LeBron was cluth this game

Damn, am I the only one who felt bad for Duncan towards the end? Sure, he has 5 rings and has had better days, but he is truly a class act. He played his heart out :crybaby2: .

I could care less for Duncan. The guy plays with no emotion. You can't tell if he won or lost....

I thought you said you wanted miami to win? I hope LJ earned that your respect as one of the best players to play the game.

When Tony Parker threatened to slash through Miami's defense, LeBron would wrap him in the Cobradick and constrict until Parker pooped out a baguette.

Lol!

I agree 100%. Class act for sure. These guys battled it out second by second for the entire game. Lebron was a machine.

Watching Miami play this season brought me back to the mid 90's, during the Chicago Bulls dynasty. Even if you werent a fan of the Bulls (or now Miami), they were/are just SO much fun to watch. :icon_super:

Anybody know which condo that is in the lebron commercial with drake?

Which commercial? All I could find was an answering machine commercial

Watching Miami play this season brought me back to the mid 90's, during the Chicago Bulls dynasty. Even if you werent a fan of the Bulls (or now Miami), they were/are just SO much fun to watch. :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid:

Which commercial? All I could find was an answering machine commercial

Penthouse hoops, even the haters got to admit he's got real estate taste.

Penthouse hoops, even the haters got to admit he's got real estate taste.

Thats Dr Dre on the phone.

I am 99% sure its the JW Marquis in DT Miami which has a Basketball Court up high in the building

I am 99% sure its the JW Marquis in DT Miami which has a Basketball Court up high in the building

thats where i park for the games lol

what a fcuking game! i have never had so much fun in my life. the energy, emotions up/downs, the fans, and the women were UNREAL!

ill never forget last night! great time to be a HEAT fan! they stuck together and kept fighting and fighting. at the end they came through for all of us :icon_super:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :icon_mrgreen:

#HEATFTW

post-2228-1371824220_thumb.jpg

I could care less for Duncan. The guy plays with no emotion. You can't tell if he won or lost....

I thought you said you wanted miami to win? I hope LJ earned that your respect as one of the best players to play the game.

Yes, I wanted MIA to win because SA took out my Warriors!

And LeBron was hitting all of the jumpers that counted in the last couple of minutes. Got some big blocks, some big boards, a couple of steals. Now THAT is what a great player should do. Damn, he got 2 rings. Unbelievable. That gives him the aurora of a completely different player now. That changes the game.

thats where i park for the games lol

what a fcuking game! i have never had so much fun in my life. the energy, emotions up/downs, the fans, and the women were UNREAL!

ill never forget last night! great time to be a HEAT fan! they stuck together and kept fighting and fighting. at the end they came through for all of us :icon_super:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :icon_mrgreen:

#HEATFTW

post-2228-1371824220_thumb.jpg

Im sure the women were incredible-nosebleeds at the top rows were $450 a ticket. Has to be a worthwhile lady to spend that kind of coin on particularly when they barely know whats going on in the game normally

Never stayed there before. Thanks man!

Never stayed there before. Thanks man!

:icon_thumleft:

Anytime man! Place is relatively new. Rooms are pretty nice too

Im sure the women were incredible-nosebleeds at the top rows were $450 a ticket. Has to be a worthwhile lady to spend that kind of coin on particularly when they barely know whats going on in the game normally

Damn! Crazy prices. I wonder how much VIP floor seats went for :shock:

That indoor basketball court is sick! I gotta check that out if I'm ever in MIA.

Damn! Crazy prices. I wonder how much VIP floor seats went for :shock:

That indoor basketball court is sick! I gotta check that out if I'm ever in MIA.

lower level 1st 20 rows $1500-5k

flag ship VIP seats 10k-50k :eusa_wall:

i got a great deal from a friend and it was worth every penny.

once in a lifetime experience IMO (on the bucket list)

top 10 plays in the finals

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2...hols-riley.nba/

I wish I could get excited as you guys do for stupid non-sense. I'm kind of jealous. :lol2:

I could say the same for sports like Hockey or soccer. :lol2: Never understood the excitement over those sports