My first GoPro experiment

Roman

Took the MF out today for a burger run.... Fired off the GoPro on the way home.... Thoughts?

Audio is a bit rough.... Have an external mic on the way that should sweeten that a bit....

Looks cool! The lens must be quite a wide-angled one; the interior of the CT almost looks "roomy & airy" :)

Took the MF out today for a burger run.... Fired off the GoPro on the way home.... Thoughts?

Audio is a bit rough.... Have an external mic on the way that should sweeten that a bit....

You should hold your hands a little lower on the steering wheel. :icon_mrgreen:

That's freakin awesome! I have a Go Pro guess I should get a suction cup mount for it. Car sounds great btw and a little Dexys Midnight Runners playing in the background goes with the era.

Thanks guys. I have it set on 1080p "normal". Might try some different lens settings too.

Sweet, hopefully I will be cruising mine later this coming week (supposed to be here by Tuesday). I'll have to try the GoPro as well.

PS: I think you forgot to use your turn signal when changing lanes. :eusa_naughty:

Cheers,

RK

Thats a really great position to mount the camera in the cabin. Made for a really clear shot of the cabin & road.

x2! Car sounds great Erik! :) Must be a blast cruising around in a CT.

Thats a really great position to mount the camera in the cabin. Made for a really clear shot of the cabin & road.

Believe it or not, but it's suction cupped to the rear window, between the seats but right in front of the passenger side valve hump, so I lose no rear view vision. It seems like a perfect fit.

Believe it or not, but it's suction cupped to the rear window, between the seats but right in front of the passenger side valve hump, so I lose no rear view vision. It seems like a perfect fit.

Love the period music! Ha!!!!

Looks so visceral!

You had rear view vision in a countach to begin with?

Oh wait...

I-See-What-You-Did-There-Fry.jpg

as first experiment, it's not bad at all: hi rez and very stable. Next time i hope to hear the engine revving at full gas... and turn off the radio... :icon_thumleft:

Edit:

Roman, i saw the two other videos you put on Youtube about your car and the Alpine 7909 radio: great videos, thank for sharing.

You have a wonderful Countach QV: i'm a very severe judge, trust me, but your QV is an outstanding one.

ciao

You had rear view vision in a countach to begin with?

Oh wait...

I-See-What-You-Did-There-Fry.jpg

QVFI has some rear vision, almost like the S. QVDD and Anny DD have not.

ciao

as first experiment, it's not bad at all: hi rez and very stable. Next time i hope to hear the engine revving at full gas... and turn off the radio... :icon_thumleft:

Edit:

Roman, i saw the two other videos you put on Youtube about your car and the Alpine 7909 radio: great videos, thank for sharing.

You have a wonderful Countach QV: i'm a very severe judge, trust me, but your QV is an outstanding one.

ciao

Awesome Countach and nice touch wth the Mirror Ball in the garage. :icon_super:

Any videos or shots of the E30 M3?

Either that isn't you or you shaved your arms avocado man...

Cool video none the less.

Awesome Countach and nice touch wth the Mirror Ball in the garage. :icon_super:

Any videos or shots of the E30

Lambo key chain??

Of course! How else would I know which key goes with which car?

Looks good! I've been mulling over getting the new GoPro... I think I finally have an excuse for it. But it'd be fun to have for various things.

Do you have two watches on??

The big ugly black thing is the wifi controller for the gopro....

• 2 weeks later...

I love the 80's-ness of your cars. Your just missing a TR, DeLorean, and an IROC Z to complete an awesome collection.

Looks like a perfect place to mount the GoPro. Looking forward to seeing some more videos.

I finally got my own a few months back and I am sitting here at working charging the camera for its debut run tomorrow. My oldest turns 2 and I plan on taking him for a cruise just like I did when he turned 1.