UGR GTT vs Heffner GTT

Kisco

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the title and thought here we go again. It is so nice to see everyone getting along in one of these threads for a change! Glad to hear there will be GoPros AND VBOXes as the next session! When we all get along we can have nice things!

Cannot WAIT to see the video and the numbers!

I saw the title and thought here we go again. It is so nice to see everyone getting along SO FAR in one of these threads for a change! Glad to hear there will be GoPros AND VBOXes as the next session! When we all get along we can have nice things!

Cannot WAIT to see the video and the numbers!

Fixed :icon_mrgreen:

I'm actually most impressed with how well the camera car kept up.

Nick

:iamwithstupid:

It made that 500hp integra its b!tch :icon_mrgreen:

2012 E63 BiTurbo with RENNtech tune.... 600+ whp, trapped 128 MPH in 2000 DA the other night....

2012 E63 BiTurbo with RENNtech tune.... 600+ whp, trapped 128 MPH in 2000 DA the other night....

Very impressive

So far, the only car to pull on my Murci above 130mph was a friend's E55 with over 600whp. Those are some dangerous sedans to line up against.

Nick

Just the tune--no exhaust or other mods at all? If so that's amazing. They must have upped the boost significantly.

yea, that E63 is tune only, and RENNtech has a lot more coming, airboxes, downpipes, and upgraded turbos.... I had a hard time running their CLS63 shop car with my Ford GT and I trapped 133 MPH in the GT.....

Just the tune--no exhaust or other mods at all? If so that's amazing. They must have upped the boost significantly.

yea, that E63 is tune only, and RENNtech has a lot more coming, airboxes, downpipes, and upgraded turbos.... I had a hard time running their CLS63 shop car with my Ford GT and I trapped 133 MPH in the GT.....

Thats awesome. Thats why the SLS needs the turbo motor.