As a long time Lambo Power Member

Guest MOSS

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since day one of this site, I have never seen such a post. It is enough for me to keep harping on it.

I'm with you. It takes a lot for me to actually cringe at something I read on the internet. That was one of them.

If anyone ever made a crab & wife comment towards me, I would be highly offended, even if that person is my best friend. There's is simply no need for that kind of language here.

I've had him on my ignore list for around 6 months or so. This just validates that decision.

:iamwithstupid: constant source of eye rolls for me. He's like the special needs student. Everything that comes out of his mouth is retarded,but you feel so bad for him you dont have the heart to tell him to stfu.

I had a change of heart. I cannot wait for an apology. Vacation has begun.

Sounds good to me thanks for the support guys.

I had a change of heart. I cannot wait for an apology. Vacation has begun.

:icon_super: :icon_thumleft:

That guy irked me for a some time now, and after reading his disgusting post, a ban was well deserved.

I thought it was better then The Dark Knight Rises.

Trans-Slow-Batman police picks upp all internet content within a nanosecond and this is even worse than that the BlackRetardoBull comment.

BAN!!!

Good riddance fucktard-should never fcuk around with a guys wife in person or over the internetz.

Good riddance fucktard-should never fcuk around with a guys wife in person or over the internetz.

I just hope it was the accidental "Tila Tequila" theory that Peter suggested. I could see that as being behind what happened...

Otherwise it's a pretty stupid move as god knows we ban for far less than that... :icon_mrgreen:

Fairly consistently I find redline (or just about) shift (I give it my best shot, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't) and try to spin the tires to the best of my ability in every gear.

Last night in San Antonio, a verde Ithaca LP640 passed me going south on I35 around 80MPH, all calm and sedate in the middle lane. Seemed like a tragic waste of petroleum to me.

If I'm in anything with more than 8 cylinders, I'm doing my damndest to drive it like 99.99% of the population never will and never could. That is the essence of exotic driving. The cars are an appendage.

With all the controversy surrounding this film, I simply had to go see it. Frankly, my intention was to try to enjoy it for what it was, rather than get mired down in the Geo-political and social implications of the work.

It is a bit long compared to similar films in the same genre, but I'm generally a fan of such subject matter, and I found a way to multitask, so it was all good.

I thought the production values and editing were decent, though given the length of the piece, I might have considered moving the cameras around between scenes to vary the angles and points of view.

The location scouting was good, as I enjoyed much of the backdrop. Frankly, I was surprised to see such progress in the quality of roads and highways in parts of Mexico. I was further pleased at the extent to which they have seemingly embraced bilingual reciprocity, at least as far as signs go, as I was able to understand them all.

It was casting that truly left me wanting. I got that the director was going for the classic "Buddy Car Flick," but knowing that he left an available, potential best actress contender on the bench, was virtually unforgivable.

Would I consider seeing it again? Perhaps, so long as I could simultaneously cross something else of the to do list.

As for a sequel, if there's one in the works, I hope they ditch the dude in the passenger seat in favor of the more spicy option that we all know the director has under wraps!

joker-clapping.gif