Recent shot of my LP640

Infamous

^^ If the center of my wheels were black then the car would be like every other car out there. Have some imagination. The color is Verde Artemis which is a Lambo color and it creates a focal point.

^^ If the center of my wheels were black then the car would be like every other car out there. Have some imagination. The color is Verde Artemis which is a Lambo color and it creates a focal point.

lol, yeah cuz we know how common lambos are, we really need to do something 'imaginative' to set them apart.

I still need to get me one of those wings, thats hands down my favorite wing thats offered for the lambos. Now if only I could find that version for sale somewhere!

Jon

I think they look awesome. Just the right color of blue IMO. I have been contemplating powder coating mine gold like the old black countach's.

lol, yeah cuz we know how common lambos are, we really need to do something 'imaginative' to set them apart.

I still need to get me one of those wings, thats hands down my favorite wing thats offered for the lambos. Now if only I could find that version for sale somewhere!

Jon

Actually Lambos are becoming more and more common around here.

The sticker on the bat wing is my company logo..

Thanks for the comments guys.. Good or bad.. Everyone could use some constructive criticism.

Black on gold would look sweet. I wanted to go gold, but I don't think it would look good with Titanium.

Nick

Yeah, the two colors wouldn't work together i don't think either.

Jon

Yeah Jon, I was hot on that wing James has but was searching for the same design but mounted to exhaust cover deck, not the rear quarters. Would rather drill into the deck as opposed to the quarter panels just in case I wanted to revert later on. That is if it would be just as secure. I know some are made that way but I could not find.

Then I bypassed the computer to have the wings up all the time (save for cool weather) and I love that as an everyday look even better.

I am sure most will hate on the wheels but it is something outside the ordinary.

338090_10101051333261613_988407609_o.jpg

You will Never.. ever... get hate from TeamSalamone! Dare to be different and your ride looks great!! Cheers and thanks for sharing.. love the photo; scene and everything in it!

Looks pretty good to me. I always loved the 40th Anniversary cars and the color that they came in, I like how you integrated it. If it were me, I would have left the face of the wheel that brushed alloy color and done the facing edging/leading edge of the spokes in that blue. Either way, I am a fan personally. Dare to be different.

Looks cool to me, I like it! White calipers behind those wheels is a nice touch. As well, LP members in NY or visiting that happen to spot this car will know that Infamous is out and about, haha. Great shot too with the lighting on the car and capturing the night cityscape behind. :icon_thumleft: I believe I spot One World Trade in current construction above the engine cover/wing?