DMC Aventador

topjay

Wing slightly less stupid than the Oakely one, 900 hp sounds unlikely na.

Or perhaps a sign of what the engine is capable of? I remember there being discussions/rumors of how the LP640's 6.5 had the ability to run upwards of 750 hp, and this is a better unit all-together.

Weren't these those idiots that were on here with ghost accounts, pretending to not know each other and commenting how good DMC was? I recall banning a bunch of them...

• 1 month later...

Hmmm... not sure what to think about the Aventador mods... hard to pull something off that goes well.

On the ones posted in this thread... feels like a new Plastic mess-06 POS in one view, and an over grown gallardo SL kit in another...

The grey looks better to me than any other aftermarket kits I've seen. But for this car the Wong would need to be incorporated in the entire rear like the 670-SV and the Aventador J. If it had that style back it would look a lot better. These bolted on wings don't look good to me. It has to flow from the bottom up.

The Aventador is one of the most beautiful and sexy car ever made, why would you want to modify it? The only thing I would add is darkening the windows.

I saw the DMC in person, it looks good inmo, if done correctly on the right colored car, with the right wheels. Also the engine mods include individual throttle bodies. Im sure it makes more power, but 900hp is very doubtfull.

Is the rear wing deactivated on this car? In the video they raise it in the shop and the add on wing looks exactly like the airbrake on the Veyron.

You could probably do a Fast&the furious style wheelie if you went fast enough and then put the rear wing up..

The quickest way to ruin a perfectly good Aventador is to give it to DMC. This kit looks awful. The fit and finish look to be of high quality, but the look is just too much.