Fucking douchenozzle

abolfaz

At least he still has his good looks to fall back on

Let's see what you look like Cassanova.

Pal.....I'm all set trust me.......go make some money and buy a car instead of talking shit here for years and saying your a "enthusiast".....your a nerd son go play somewhere

What am I missing?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pal.....I'm all set trust me.......go make some money and buy a car instead of talking shit here for years and saying your a "enthusiast".....your a nerd son go play somewhere

Personal insults seem to be all you have in your arsenal. Roberts looks & my "enthusiast" status? Watch out for this guy. Big things going on upstairs.

Personal insults seem to be all you have in your arsenal. Roberts looks & my "enthusiast" status? Watch out for this guy. Big things going on upstairs.

OK.... Maybe YOU can answer my question?

What the fcuk is going on?

What am I missing?

I rarely post on topics like this. As a joke I threw out a funny comment about the kids looks and this guy calls me out on my looks.....I always read his smart ass comments. He's like the lambopower whistle blower /high school girl gossiper.......I'm a fairly private person so I don't post picks of my cars.Guys that know me like Hersch,Adv etc know I have a few. But this kid is out of line with his bitch ass coments

Both of you knock it off? Thanks. We've got enough drama in this thread already...

tnt_wkd.gif

Roman , no disrespect to your forum as I always enjoy your posts......Rob your all set buddy your doing great .let's move on.

Roman , no disrespect to your forum as I always enjoy your posts......Rob your all set buddy your doing great .let's move on.

Thank you....

:jerry: Drama within drama within drama....

Gents we've achieved dramaception.

Rd. I blame you keeping Moll deep down in the elevator of your mind.

OK.... Maybe YOU can answer my question?

What the fcuk is going on?

Regardless of what's going on with the business side of this ordeal in this thread, bringing personal remarks about a members looks who is considered a friend here by many including myself is childish. He commented that "At least he has his good looks to fall back on" . My remark was meant to say " If you're so handsome let's see what you look like".

Which some how to him translates into it's not okay for me to not have a Lamborghini and be a contributor to this site for 7 years.

I rarely post on topics like this. As a joke I threw out a funny comment about the kids looks and this guy calls me out on my looks.....I always read his smart ass comments. He's like the lambopower whistle blower /high school girl gossiper.......I'm a fairly private person so I don't post picks of my cars.Guys that know me like Hersch,Adv etc know I have a few. But this kid is out of line with his bitch ass coments

Yep. You nailed it. Guy gets called out on a bitch ass comment with an equally shitty comment. Shit fit is thrown.

Yep. You nailed it. Guy gets called out on a bitch ass comment with an equally shitty comment. Shit fit is thrown.

Pal.....leave it alone you were asked by Roman to keep it moving I respected that and you should also.

Rob quick post some pics of a few hotties. All will be forgiven! :icon_thumleft:

Pal.....leave it alone you were asked by Roman to keep it moving I respected that and you should also.

I posted at the same time you were and took longer to type my response and didn't see his post until mine was posted.

Not because I was ignoring Romandad

Damn I'm late to the party! Too bad but honestly, a $47 book? I laughed when I saw the price and this whole thing had scam written all over it. I've read a book actually worth buying (for you and every employee) that CUTS the bullshit, instead of adding to it. "Rework" is one of my favorite books- I've read it numerous times and I try to skim through it whenever I'm feeling unmotivated. Like it was mentioned before, I'd pay $20 to read a few other members' success stories or helpful tips, but not from someone younger than me.

I think it takes some balls to write a "success story" or even a "pathway to success." To do so without serious credentials feels a bit like a crappy band putting out a "greatest hits album" when they only had one decent album that really made it...

It would be nice to hear what GBgallardo has to say about all this.

I texted him when this thread was started. Seems like he is tired of the online baffoonery that is running his name through the dirt on multiple forums/websites. Not sure if he will respond. I know he has when his honesty was questioned previously on this forum.

I don't know but I think he's making a mistake by not facing his critics and try to clear his name in particular on this forum where he seems to have many friends.

Anyway I hope he will manage to work things out for himself, I am sure he finds it very stressful and difficult dealing with everything that's going on at the moment.