Fucking douchenozzle

abolfaz

I texted him when this thread was started. Seems like he is tired of the online baffoonery that is running his name through the dirt on multiple forums/websites. Not sure if he will respond. I know he has when his honesty was questioned previously on this forum.

If I were him I would not respond to this. He has nothing to gain. His target audience isn't the membership of this site and really, he'd be fighting an unwinnable battle because no wonder what he said he'd get trolled by some keyboard warrior.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The L4P thread just got weirder.... Anybody following it that can cliffs notes the shit they just uncovered?

Robert Himlers new business (not lounged yet)

http://www.stungunempire.com

(pretends to be online since 2004, but he buy the domain in 2012)

He photoshop the logo on a picture he got from istockphoto

warehouse.jpg

He also made this webste to make fake reviews and give 5 stars to what he sell.

http://www.stungunreview.net/

(pretends to be online since 2002, but he buy the domain in 2012)

To cover up he not own the review site he hire a guy:

here you can hire the same guy to say whatever you like:

http://fiverr.com/screamingfinger/give-you...t-business-suit

and to make it more funny the guy also appears on Amy her site.

73110-rob-himlers-ugr-ttg-up-e-bay-crsfu

warehouse.jpg

73110-rob-himlers-ugr-ttg-up-e-bay-crsfu

WTF????????

warehouse.jpg

73110-rob-himlers-ugr-ttg-up-e-bay-crsfu.jpg

That building does look like the building shown in this video of this.

Stun Gun info: SunBiz Proof

Video of his garage:

Clearly the same place, down to the number of the warehouse on the door.

Street view this address on Google Maps, its exactly the place that he drives to in his video around 0:14 seconds!

6100 HANGING MOSS RD.

STE 570

ORLANDO FL 32807 US

Things are getting weirder and I am quite confused, is that his building or not ?

I stopped being able to follow it all years ago.

read the thread on L4P. hard to keep up myself

BTW I just realized you have two accounts... I assume youre not using the other one?

I read the L4P thread and he's answering their questions which is very good because it might help him clear things up and salvage his reputation.

If people will look up the thread in years to come Rob's silence wouldn't be taken as an acceptance of the accusations.

I am in complete disagreeance with one single point which forms the basis of all his teachings, him claiming to be self made, he doesn't know what it means to have zero support and try to make it, he thinks the help and perks he enjoyed when he started are trivial, saying it was only $1,000/month for board and school, parents bought his first car, etc and he thinks that's the norm in real world, while there is absolutely nothing wrong getting things from your parents, you hardly an expert on doing it tough.For everyone that starts on their path of success in life getting their rent, food, first car,clothing, computers etc are the hardest things to achieve.

Rob seems like a very decent kid, I know he did not have much of a idea what the consequences could be if he starts down this path, I hope, for his sake, that he will be able to address all the issues raised and continue on his path of being successful.

The Internet, nasty business :icon_mrgreen:

His first car is actually the car from my Avatar. He owned it after I had sold it to a dealer. He says that his father leased the warehouse for him bc he has no credit due to always paying cash for everything he has. Then he states he was able to afford most of the earlier cars due to financing them? Im confused on that part. Did he pay cash or did he finance?

I read the L4P thread and he's answering their questions which is very good because it might help him clear things up and salvage his reputation.

If people will look up the thread in years to come Rob's silence wouldn't be taken as an acceptance of the accusations.

I am in complete disagreeance with one single point which forms the basis of all his teachings, him claiming to be self made, he doesn't know what it means to have zero support and try to make it, he thinks the help and perks he enjoyed when he started are trivial, saying it was only $1,000/month for board and school, parents bought his first car, etc and he thinks that's the norm in real world, while there is absolutely nothing wrong getting things from your parents, you hardly an expert on doing it tough.For everyone that starts on their path of success in life getting their rent, food, first car,clothing, computers etc are the hardest things to achieve.

Rob seems like a very decent kid, I know he did not have much of a idea what the consequences could be if he starts down this path, I hope, for his sake, that he will be able to address all the issues raised and continue on his path of being successful.

The Internet, nasty business :icon_mrgreen:

This scenario is reminiscent of a guy, I remember on one of the car forums, who got 'caught' peddling exotic car extended warranties, (also in Florida, I believe) ..... and, it turned out to be a scam; maybe that was about 8 years ago(?).

This scenario is reminiscent of a guy, I remember on one of the car forums, who got 'caught' peddling exotic car extended warranties, (also in Florida, I believe) ..... and, it turned out to be a scam; maybe that was about 8 years ago(?).

I remember that guy....

I remember that guy....

I think you guys mean Ben. At one point he had a yellow and an orange 6.0. Later moved to Vegas, sold the Diablos and got a Phantom. Then everything came crashing down. I talked with him a few times, seemed very nice and down to earth. Just goes to show you that you never know.

I think you guys mean Ben. At one point he had a yellow and an orange 6.0. Later moved to Vegas, sold the Diablos and got a Phantom. Then everything came crashing down. I talked with him a few times, seemed very nice and down to earth. Just goes to show you that you never know.

Thats the fcuking guy.... What he did was a million times worse than what Robert ever did.... I'm pretty sure the last we heard was the FBI was actively seeking Ben, and multiple people wanted to sue his ass... If they could find him... (caveat- thats my memory and it could be mistaken... We've had a couple of guys get into srrrious criminal trouble over the years, and I may be mixing them up in my head).

Comparing the two is unfair really.... One has an ongoing credibility problem.... The other was (allegedly) an out and out criminal and fugitive from justice...

Thats the fcuking guy.... What he did was a million times worse than what Robert ever did.... I'm pretty sure the last we heard was the FBI was actively seeking Ben, and multiple people wanted to sue his ass... If they could find him...

Comparing the two is unfair really.... One has an ongoing credibility problem.... The other was (allegedly) an out and out criminal and fugitive from justice...

I dont think Robert is a bad kid. Ben on the other hand was a crack head..