One Cheap LP700!

ToofDoc

I have nothing to do with this sell or car. Simply ran across it and thought I share with you all who may be in the market for a LP700. The owner is from Pittsburgh, we seen this car at our Pittsburgh Car N Coffee couple of times, he had it for maybe 5 months or so (if that).

It's the cheapest LP700 on the market today that I've seen.

Should sell by quick!

CHECK IT OUT

Guest Moss

Crazy pretty! I know where a black one is for around 430 so it seems the roadster is driving the coupe down. Just think, the original owner probably paid about 380 to 390 or so if he ordered it new.

Decent investment

DrMac? DoctaM3? Sick car!!!

I don't believe he is on the forums but I could be wrong.

I have also seen this car several times in person and it is a great car!

The Aventador at 450k is a great deal. No other car in the price range compares. You have to spend well over a million to get anything that comes close.

Damn, if I had $439,500 laying around the house somewhere, I would buy that car in a heartbeat! Perfect color combo and the matching calipers (good move to have them painted to match) look awesome.

Actually, I might have $500 I could scrounge up...only $439,000 to go!...

I had no idea they are well over $400k for a used one. Way out of range as a cgt can out perform it and sounds way better. The only thing I don't like about cgt is the maintenance costs.

Just think, the original owner probably paid about 380 to 390 or so if he ordered it new.

Decent investment

Oh no no no....

When you custom order an Aventador new, yes, you only paid MSRP, but the base price started at $390,700 back in 2012. Then with all those options the owners add on....it's well into $430-450Ks.

For $439K that the seller had set, he's probably aiming to break even, maybe a little bit of profit....those options are pricy once you add them up!

Really don't believe that's DrMacs car. He's had his for longer than 5 months - about a year now - and more miles than that. I visited DrMac in Nov of last year after he got his LP700.

That said, that car in the ad looks to be one hell of a deal and flawless.

I had no idea they are well over $400k for a used one. Way out of range as a cgt can out perform it and sounds way better. The only thing I don't like about cgt is the maintenance costs.

Since when does a CGT perform better than an LP-700? Is is .6 slower to 62, it is 4 seconds slower per lap slower on the Nurburgring too. The CGT is a bear to drive fast and is a stick with no launch control. I am not sure where you got this but it doesn't seem very accurate. I will agree that the Porsche does sound better.

Looks just like mine, but ORNGBUL is cozy in my garage .. Will be letting it go however as I have a June roadster build. :eusa_dance:

Since when does a CGT perform better than an LP-700? Is is .6 slower to 62, it is 4 seconds slower per lap slower on the Nurburgring too. The CGT is a bear to drive fast and is a stick with no launch control. I am not sure where you got this but it doesn't seem very accurate. I will agree that the Porsche does sound better.

:iamwithstupid: Its always tough for the older tech to keep up with the latest and greatest.

Looks like with the Roadster out, they will be dropping. Add the fact that the Roadster this time around is actually practical (unlike the Murcielago) and I'm sure we'll see more roadsters than coupes from here on out.

• 2 weeks later...
I have nothing to do with this sell or car. Simply ran across it and thought I share with you all who may be in the market for a LP700. The owner is from Pittsburgh, we seen this car at our Pittsburgh Car N Coffee couple of times, he had it for maybe 5 months or so (if that).

It's the cheapest LP700 on the market today that I've seen.

Should sell by quick!

CHECK IT OUT

sold!