Out of milk!!!

DangeRuss

This video is a short story how two friends discover a lack of milk in the fridge. Time to a quick run to get a milk.... in a Lambo :-)

Just a fun video some friends and myself put together on a rainy Sunday :)

Nice! Good stuff, Russ!

It would have been a funny ending if neither one of you guys put milk in your coffee! lol

It would have been a funny ending if neither one of you guys put milk in your coffee! lol

or you open it, turns out it's spoiled so you hop in the cars again, close the doors, end of vid. damn, i should be a director :icon_mrgreen:

or you open it, turns out it's spoiled so you hop in the cars again, close the doors, end of vid. damn, i should be a director :icon_mrgreen:

I was waiting for the Murci owner to ask for sugar and then they both realize he is out and they hop back in the cars.

Video was fun. I liked it and subscribed for future ones.

Haha nice but that would defeat the purpose of selling. I did consider inquiring on a trade for the blue RWD 96 but probably not a good idea either haha.

Cool video!

great video for sure....quick question though....lol, can't resist!....isn't that a gallon of milk there in the refrigerator 0:17 on the video above the veggies drawer

sure hope ya'll know I'm just messin...... :)

Cheers,

Will

great video for sure....quick question though....lol, can't resist!....isn't that a gallon of milk there in the refrigerator 0:17 on the video above the veggies drawer

sure hope ya'll know I'm just messin...... :)

Cheers,

Will

Ah good eye, thats actually a gallon of Orange Juice.

Thanks everyone for the comments, the next vid is in the works and will have the addition of an Adventador.

Best~

I think a lot of people think of Lambo owners as uber-wealthy CEO types who fly around in jets and play tennis.

Maybe that isn't even your house, but I'll take a risk and say that it's a relatively modest home.

Lambo owners are regular people too, with a huge passion for cars. They go to the store and buy milk just like the rest of us.

Thanks for sharing.