Saw the new Gallardo...

Allan-Herbie

I must say in person it looks very good. Pictures hide many of the elements of the redesign. So I officially change my " NAY" to " YAY"

739758_392022544224523_892530690_o.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is worse trolling then when Allan had us all convinced he was buying a California.

The 2013 is an abortion.

Sorry this is probably the only design I have not liked at all coming from Lamborghini in the last 10 years.

It's just not pretty and good thing it does not have to grow on us as its only a 1.5 year production cycle. I think anyone who buys this car will have a very fun time reselling it later.

Sorry this is probably the only design I have not liked at all coming from Lamborghini in the last 10 years.

It's just not pretty and good thing it does not have to grow on us as its only a 1.5 year production cycle. I think anyone who buys this car will have a very fun time reselling it later.

:iamwithstupid:

It is literally the first Lamborghini design I have not loved since Audi took over.

By design, I mean design. Not including silly 'year of the dragon' trim packages and such.

I saw it the first day it hit the store here. I was not a fan. Love the car, but the facelift is not for me.

The only way the rear works is if the bottom crossmember of the trapezoid is blacked out.

2013-lamborghini-gallardo-spyder-12.jpg

It then is reminiscent of the supertrofeo.

2013-gallardo-super-trofeo-racer-reveale

Everytime Lambo releases a new or updated model, just about everybody on the board disses it and hates it. I'll talk to you guys in 6 months lol. We shall see how many members have changed their tune. :icon_mrgreen:

Was at the factory in Italy last month and even the employees didn't like it. Saw loads on the production line.

I LOVE the RS 4 :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

Although since I am dreaming (Why does Audi hate America?) I might as well go big...RS6 Avant please!

Everytime Lambo releases a new or updated model, just about everybody on the board disses it and hates it. I'll talk to you guys in 6 months lol. We shall see how many members have changed their tune. :icon_mrgreen:

I was thinking the same thing. Happens every time. :icon_mrgreen:

I must admit, I am not a fan yet either, although I have only seen the car in pictures.