The wait is finally over!

737Drvr

Well everyone, it's been almost two years since I've had a Bull in my garage. Since the day I sold my '08 SL, every time I walked into the garage I missed that car. And I have never missed a car before in my life. I tried to fill that void with a GTR--it didn't work. The GTR is a great feat of engineering but does not evoke the emotion a Lambo does. Lambos just have that presence that no other car has. So, a few months ago, I started the search for another Gallardo. After researching and seeing what owners have been saying on the forums, I knew I had to have the LP platform. While I think the '08 SL is a great car, you just can't deny the improvements made to the LP platforms. In particular, the LP550-2 peaked my interest. I have heard nothing but positive things said about the car.

My original plan was to pick up a pre-owned 550-2 and save a few $$$. Well, that plan went to hell last week when I just couldn't wait any longer. You only live once I had been eyeing this car for a month. I'm proud to say that I just took delivery of 2013 black LP550-2. I never thought I'd own a black Lambo, let alone a brand new one. But this car spoke to me and I got such a fantastic deal that resistance was futile. I want to say thanks to Giovanni and the guys over at Lamborghini Newport Beach for their incredible service throughout the process. They are top notch and made this the most enjoyable car buying experience I've ever had. Thanks also to you guys/gals here on the forum for your inspiration. It's a great feeling to finally have a Lambo back in the garage. Without further ado, here of some pictures of the latest:

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1631.JPG

IMG_1632.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1634.JPG

Congrats and enjoy for many miles in the best of health!

Love the red calipers & stitching. Great color combo!

Love it! I have a black 550-2 spyder and it's my favorite Lambo that I have owned. You made a wise choice going for the LP, congrats.

Do you prefer the 550 over the performante?

Congratulations! Love the car?

congrats! but before you drive it too much or roll down the windows, please get some ziplock bags and package up some of that new lambo smell. Make a 12 month supply. ship to me.

Love it! I have a black 550-2 spyder and it's my favorite Lambo that I have owned. You made a wise choice going for the LP, congrats.

Thank you. Actually your car and the thread about your purchase experience helped make the decision for a black car all that much easier. I really like the interior on your spyder. Congrats on your collection--spectacular!

And thanks to everyone for the compliments. You all served as part of the inspiration to get this car.

P.S. Ragin, those two V12's are sick. Would love one someday.

congrats! but before you drive it too much or roll down the windows, please get some ziplock bags and package up some of that new lambo smell. Make a 12 month supply. ship to me.

LOL. It does have that new "Lambo" smell. Congrats on the Performante and its new found soul.

Thank you. Actually your car and the thread about your purchase experience helped make the decision for a black car all that much easier. I really like the interior on your spyder. Congrats on your collection--spectacular!

Awesome, glad I could help :icon_thumleft:

Welcome back to the Bull Riding CLub!

I thought all 2013s have them weird looking trapezoid bumpers? I guess the 550 don't! That's a good thing!