Any Entourage fans?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

I feel like they should have started filming this at the start of the last season. I'm psyched for it, but thing could be released in what, 2014?

I feel like they should have started filming this at the start of the last season. I'm psyched for it, but thing could be released in what, 2014?

I agree! The way they left it, they should have had it ready.

I cant wait though!

Yup. Still excited since no new movies catch my attention. I love entourage!

Well shit.. they all need a job... Saw Adrian Grenier the otherday, was suprised at how tall and skinny he really is. But great news... now if they would only do a Sopranos movie..

Loved Entourage but they should have left it at the TV series, think it's going to be ruined by the movie

I wonder if it's too late for this though, given the time elapse since the ending...most likely it'll probably just be a longer episode though.

Cant fcuking wait for this. I think the movie will fit well with all that happened in the last episode. Will Ari take tht job? And then the marraiges at the end of the show. I think it will be great.

And i second Allans sentiment about the Sopranos. Wish they would bring that back.

Cant fcuking wait for this. I think the movie will fit well with all that happened in the last episode. Will Ari take tht job? And then the marraiges at the end of the show. I think it will be great.

And i second Allans sentiment about the Sopranos. Wish they would bring that back.

:iamwithstupid:

That's why it will probably be a long episode. It's cool, but man, i wish they'd do another season and instead. It works well in short narratives. The movie could be "too big" or "too grand" or try to accomplish too much, but we'll see.

1009042[/url]']

C'mon guys, this is like Sex in the City with dicks. :aiwebs_017:

Speaking of which, I never finished Californication. Have I missed much? The story got too much about his daughter and marriage and lost the appeal of the first season.

Never watched it on TV. Looks like I have a new show to catch up on judging by the love it is getting here on LP.

I'm fcuking jelly you haven't seen it yet. I might have to rewatch it.