Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

All the hate BEFORE Ragin announced he was the buyer of the Green one.

I still hate it. Not going to shit on the guys thread because he's an owner though. Just my opinion.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say i really took much interest in the release of the car. It's certainly an interesting model and it's amazing that a member here has been able to purchase one! Congrats RB, hopefully we get to meet up and chat about it next week!

I still hate it. Not going to shit on the guys thread because he's an owner though. Just my opinion.

:icon_thumleft: Thanks! But, feel free to say what ever you like! I didn't start this thread and just because I bought it doesn't mean anyone should hold back or change their opinion. :icon_pidu:

Can't say i really took much interest in the release of the car. It's certainly an interesting model and it's amazing that a member here has been able to purchase one! Congrats RB, hopefully we get to meet up and chat about it next week!

I look forward to meeting you in Italy. Thanks! :icon_thumleft:

I didn't love it when the first pics leaked. Then more leaked and I felt like it was so radical I needed to reserve judgement till I saw it in person. Then, when I saw it I was floored. Then I learned about how different it is from the Aventador, or any other street legal car for that matter, and I was blown away. As I spent time in Geneva I got it more and more. It has to be seen in person, and not just for a minute. IMO It needs to be taken in slowly. It is very different then anything else I have ever seen. Some people will definitely hate it even after seeing it in person. That's the beauty of art! That doesn't bother or offend me. I respect everyones opinion.

I am still in shock that I am getting it! :celb:

Lol. I doubt it. That's fine with me! I have a pretty cool car to drive while I'm there ;)

I agree, i saw it in person and it's strange,every lambo should have seen live before saying if it's beautiful or not.Iit will be perfect seen around normal cars on street!

Cars like that are not much beautiful at the 1st time but then you start look at particolar parts and try to understand the design... (IMHO the rear design is perfect,i love it) of course it's a lambo style car,not everyone love the same design. I don't like the Ferrari design and till now i can stay a lot of time looking a Ferrari without understand it (en example is the 458, a lot of people love it but i don't like it and i can't understand the bonnet/front lights design).

Anyway Racingbull, if they will not show you the Veneno, well you can steal the Lambo Cala,it's rare too and i think it's a really hot car :icon_super:

, if they will not show you the Veneno, well you can steal the Lambo Cala,it's rare too and i think it's a really hot car :icon_super:

The Cala is the Gallardo's grandfather! A classic! I wish I could drive it! I will be plenty happy driving and parking next to it!

When I first saw pics I wasn't crazy about it, but after vids, better pics etc now I can't wait to see it!

I also trust ragin's judgement, I'm sure it's insane!

When I first saw pics I wasn't crazy about it, but after vids, better pics etc now I can't wait to see it!

I also trust ragin's judgement, I'm sure it's insane!

:iamwithstupid:

It's art some love it some don't and most don't understand it but for those who do and have the budget it's an opportunity not to be missed, it's like being able to go to the moon.

6 billion people and YOU are one of the three humans who gets the chance to get his ass on that shuttle.

It's more than a car and because of that I don't judge it as such, you work hard in order to enjoy the fruits of your labour, you can't take anything with you, the fun is in being able and having the oportunity to enjoy outrageous moments such as this one in this instance.

It's art some love it some don't and most don't understand it but for those who do and have the budget it's an opportunity not to be missed, it's like being able to go to the moon.

6 billion people and YOU are one of the three humans who gets the chance to get his ass on that shuttle.

It's more than a car and because of that I don't judge it as such, you work hard in order to enjoy the fruits of your labour, you can't take anything with you, the fun is in being able and having the oportunity to enjoy outrageous moments such as this one in this instance.

Seven now. Apparently as many people are buying condoms as there are buying Venenos.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi new member here, don't know where to introduce myself, so I'll just post in the Veneno thread, since I think this is probably the SICKEST looking thing I have ever seen, on par with the Zonda R. I don't get the hate that it gets though. I mean a lot of car review videos at the Geneva show on Youtube pretty much all skip over the Veneno and fawn all over the new P1 and ThethetheFerrari, which are not bad cars at all, but IMO the Veneno is something to behold. Although I probably would never be able to get one, I am definitely looking to get the diecast 18 scale model when it's out just to oogle at it all day.

That's a good post, Fortis.

Kris,

Did you know you on are the AutoExpress youtube video of the Lambo 50th get together? Just saw the video and the wrap of your Aventador. I think it looks fantastic.

Kris,

Did you know you on are the AutoExpress youtube video of the Lambo 50th get together? Just saw the video and the wrap of your Aventador. I think it looks fantastic.

Thank You! Yes, I have seen that video. There are a few others out there and many more coming. I just sent my footage out to be edited and made into a highlight reel. There were a lot of cool cars there. :icon_thumleft:

I am glad I was able to get a plug in for Detailing Dynamics. Eddie designed the wrap and he did a perfect job capturing what I wanted. Many people thought that we based the wrap on the Veneno, but the wrap was already on the car before the Veneno was announced at Geneva (which was the the first time any of us saw it). I remember showing all the guys from Lamborghini cell pics of my wrapped Aventador at Geneva and saying, "Just so you know, we did this before we saw the Veneno." They were pretty surprised by it! :shock: :icon_super:

• 2 weeks later...
The Cala is the Gallardo's grandfather! A classic! I wish I could drive it! I will be plenty happy driving and parking next to it!

Yes i know it's the Gallardo Grandfather but it's rare :) I just saw some updates on your signature,so you're waiting for 2 more lambos since i came here the last time :D

I ran a few renders of the model. The model looks nice. It is missing minor details and does not have a complete interior. However the exterior model looks very nice. I ran the renders at a higher resolution so that they could be cropped by anyone else and still look decent.

VenenoRender6.jpg

VenenoRender5.jpg

VenenoRender4.jpg

VenenoRender3.jpg

VenenoRender2.jpg

VenenoRender1.jpg

Loved it initially, and I love it more and more as I keep seeing pictures of it! Any updates on the build RB?

Nothing prepares you for seeing it moving in real life. It's incredible.

Charlie, nice images! Thanks for sharing them!!

Yes i know it's the Gallardo Grandfather but it's rare :) I just saw some updates on your signature,so you're waiting for 2 more lambos since i came here the last time :D

Great times in Italy, Dario! I am glad we were able to get together! The Cala was awesome. I got to ride in it!! That was fun!

Yes, (2) more Lamborghini's on order since the event! Actually that might change to 3 or 4 soon. We will see. ;)

Loved it initially, and I love it more and more as I keep seeing pictures of it! Any updates on the build RB?

The car is going into production soon. I should have it by the end of the year! :icon_thumleft:

Nothing prepares you for seeing it moving in real life. It's incredible.

Thanks! I agree that it is much more impressive in person then in photos. I'm glad we all got to see it in Italy! :icon_thumleft:

Needless to say, I am very excited to get it! :monkeyleft: :eusa_dance:

You're welcome RaginBull. Congrats on the car!

If anyone wanted other renders or specific views of the model just let me know.

What program are you using to render it? Keyshot, Alias, Bunkspeed? Seems like the focal length on the camera might be a bit telephoto from the renders. Can you bump it up a bit to get some more dramatic views?

Thanks so much! I really want some low angle front and rear 3/4's is possible?

-A

What program are you using to render it? Keyshot, Alias, Bunkspeed? Seems like the focal length on the camera might be a bit telephoto from the renders. Can you bump it up a bit to get some more dramatic views?

Thanks so much! I really want some low angle front and rear 3/4's is possible?

-A

I just opened the model in 3dsMax and used whatever the default settings were except for the resolution. I know rather little about how to use the program. I don't recognize any of the names you mentioned, so I am guessing it isn't any of those.

I will try and get renders like you describe this week.