Tx2k13

Kiwak03

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew you would like to see that clip from your favorite movie of all time. haha

2 favorite of all time behind fast five lol

I knew you would like to see that clip from your favorite movie of all time. haha

I call BS on that video. Clearly it was too cold that night to be wearing a black wife beater....

:lol2: :lol2:

That is going to be you at the half mile. Everyone with a Mustang is going to want to race you :)

Kevin, are the LPs with with 5.2L and e-gear faster than a pre LP with a manual on same boost with equal drivers? I guess what I am asking is...how much faster will my car be than a manual pre-LP car with the same set up? :icon_mrgreen:

Judging from that video, Peter's car was wayy faster than the Green Lambo but I could have sworn that Green Lambo makes more power?? I'd text this to you but your ass has me on ignore, LOL.

Kevin, are the LPs with with 5.2L and e-gear faster than a pre LP with a manual on same boost with equal drivers? I guess what I am asking is...how much faster will my car be than a manual pre-LP car with the same set up? :icon_mrgreen:

Judging from that video, Peter's car was wayy faster than the Green Lambo but I could have sworn that Green Lambo makes more power?? I'd text this to you but your ass has me on ignore, LOL.

560 will be faster.

This smack talk on the EVO was pretty dam funny until that green lambo had something happen to it. Peters car is a beast and it obviously showed that in that video, lol.

This smack talk on the EVO was pretty dam funny until that green lambo had something happen to it. Peters car is a beast and it obviously showed that in that video, lol.

That is why the UGR cars didnt run him from the getgo.

Blown tranny in that Green car is probably more than that entire evo to rebuild/strengthen.

You want to hear something funny---I'm selling a 9.5-9.6 155mph 1/4 mile car for less than it costs to build the tranny in my UGR car. Its actually kind of sad but I never drive it and it doesn't have A/C anyhow, lol.

That is why the UGR cars didnt run him from the getgo.

Blown tranny in that Green car is probably more than that entire evo to rebuild/strengthen.

Evo X build cost 50k...I think the billet trans build is 50k also? So about the same as the whole build.

Evo X build cost 50k...I think the billet trans build is 50k also? So about the same as the whole build.

Someone put $50k into a $25k car?

I love Evo's, but....... :eusa_wall:

Yea, you guys next time should use a horn or hang out the window to signal go. You guys using telepathy to communicate the take off or what? You and Tag need to practice that more.

You need to include a set of walky talkies with every build;)

Reza

great runs that GTR moves out and I have always said those are fast cars . I am lucky to own one of each . We will definitely do it again at TI on the Hardy wherever it happens we are down .

see you in a few weeks

Bill

Reza

great runs that GTR moves out and I have always said those are fast cars . I am lucky to own one of each . We will definitely do it again at TI on the Hardy wherever it happens we are down .

see you in a few weeks

Bill

You too Bill. I intend to be in the same boat! Looking forward to TI, are you bringing both?