Tx2k13

Kiwak03

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were to do that and get caught where I live your car would be impounded on the spot and you'd very likely visit the inside of a jail cell, that's the reason why I could never understand the attraction of a ridiculously high powered car, yes it would be a rush to be in one, who wouldn't like it? but you couldn't use it on any public roads without risking going to jail.

It looks like there are still places where this illegal stuff can still take place with seemingly small consequences but negative publicity will take care of that as it did everywhere else where these activities would have very big financial and legal consequences.

I suggest to all involved to be smart about it and most importantly STAY SAFE!

Same here in GA. They have really started cracking down big time. I believe street racing gets you jail time and you lose your license for a year here....

Good news is there are more and more half miles coming about around here. Really wish we could find a mile event.

At the end of the day cars is just a hobby to me but I freaking love it so I will continue to keep doing it. I am guilty of taking advantage of open and clear roads when I have the chance but I know I will pay the price if I get caught.

Everyone stay safe out there though because things can and will go wrong if you are not careful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM0Q4Ct1hYU

Glad you are OK Dustin and it all worked out for you in the end.

When does Kevin receive your new car? :icon_mrgreen:

Hoping to get the car June/July.

It will have the twin clutch gear box so not sure on the power levels it can hold yet.

Also have a brand new 30k TT kit from another tuner. Deciding on what's best....

Hoping to get the car June/July.

It will have the twin clutch gear box so not sure on the power levels it can hold yet.

Also have a brand new 30k TT kit from another tuner. Deciding on what's best....

Two wrongs don't make a right... :icon_mrgreen:

Two wrongs don't make a right... :icon_mrgreen:

Waiting for Kevin to wine and dine me.... I am needy!!!! Haha just playing.

I am hoping this DCT will hold up to the power of a built engine so I can go out there and rasie some hell! I think if this DCT can hold the power it will be unbeatable.

I'm hoping Kevin can gurantee me .00001 more hp than you and Brandon :eusa_dance:

###### did do a great job but I only had the car for about a day when I wrecked it, which was my fault. I am the one who hit the gas pedal.

That's the same race I posted from the bumper cam. End of 3rd is just 135 and he didn't even get to max RPM. Tag takes off in 2nd shifts to 3rd gear and never went to 4th. You and Tag need to learn to street race, haha

it's 2012 with Jamie and Tag all over again...lol.

Full run from behind, logged 193mph on this pull. Definitely close :).

Reza, this is the same race as Kevin posted from the GoPro. W/o getting too crazy, just look at the times the races start and end in both videos.

Side view from Kevin's GoPro:

Race starts: ~0:45

Race ends: ~0:49

~4 sec race

Video you posted from behind:

Race starts: ~1:37

Race ends: ~1:41

~4 secs

I doubt it's just a coincidence that both races show a 4 sec race

I doubt it's just a coincidence that both races UGR got on the brakes first

You are stating that on that race that you posted from behind view, you logged 193 mph. So you are telling me that you went from 65-193 in 4 secs? Fukc, I am taking my LP560 to T1!! :icon_mrgreen:

And before you get too tough on me, no, I wasn't there, I am just telling you what I see. There are more obvious ways to show that this is the same race, but I am too tired to get clever at this time of night.

Just come out swinging at TI man and I am sure you are going to put up a hell of a fight. :icon_thumleft:

Hello Silver SUV, how are you?

ScreenShot2013-03-21at103055PM_zps23a4db

Nice to see you again!

ScreenShot2013-03-21at92641PM_zps3e8a110

:icon_mrgreen:

Time for bed Fadi. I hope that snow melts soon so you can get out :)

Time for bed Fadi. I hope that snow melts soon so you can get out :)

I want to see the video from the SUV :)

there were cameras hanging out of every window and roof of that thing LOL

I want to see the video from the SUV :)

there were cameras hanging out of every window and roof of that thing LOL

I guess the score will be settled in the next TI.

Its not like UG Lambos cant loose. They had quite a few Losses in the last event. Traction was an issue , Thats part of racing.

Another note Kisco , if we are being technical. Trust won the race. Just b/c the lambo had to let off does not mean the lambo did not lose ;-)

where i come from a race is race. You spin , miss a gear or win by an inch a WIN IS A WIN ;-)

Another note Kisco , if we are being technical. Trust won the race. Just b/c the lambo had to let off does not mean the lambo did not lose ;-)

where i come from a race is race. You spin , miss a gear or win by an inch a WIN IS A WIN ;-)

lol...whatever makes you sleep better at night, Sam..;-) You are my E-boy, but you and I both know that 1) the Lambo was the faster car that night and 2) those are the same exact races in both videos. My homeboy in the Silver SUV is a DEAD GIVEAWAY!

lol...whatever makes you sleep better at night, Sam..;-) You are my E-boy, but you and I both know that 1) the Lambo was the faster car that night and 2) those are the same exact races in both videos. My homeboy in the Silver SUV is a DEAD GIVEAWAY!

well no doubt that was not till 193mph.

faster car needs to put the power down and has to have an equal hit. The whole night was a cluster fcuk and I never saw a clean run. The only equal hits resulted in Lambo letting off due to spinning. I am sure UG's top dog in the last event was the fastest car there but at the end it was a POS that took the trophy. So i ask you who won the event?

you see things from one angle and that is who has the perfect storm run. Sometimes other factors come in to play. How many cars have we beat that were fighting traction?

In Cali, you cant even drive the speed limit in an exotic without some retard in a Prius calling the cops and telling them you are racing.. With that being said, I have gotten my GTR up to 108Mph so far! :lol: