New Mclaren owner

fastlane

I just bought a new MP4-12c I will be picking it up on Friday and have a 400 mile ride home any suggestions on break-in or anything else to watch out for. I think it will make a nice partner for my LP640 Murcie it will be replacing my Aston DB9 as my regular driver. And I can now use the SRT8 Jeep as transporter of people and things.

Congrats, what color did you get? Pics?

It has

Volcano Red

CF engine cover

CF engine bay covers

Sport exhaust

Stealth pack

Super-lightweight -forged wheels stealth finish

Corsa tires

Carbon Ceramic brakes- Polished calipers

Full leather interior carbon/black

contrast stitching on dash

Carbon fiber interior

electric heated memory seats

Carbon fiber sill panel

Parking sensors

Mc brand floor mats

battery charger

Fire extinguisher

MSO

Carbon Fiber air brake panel

branded sill plates

mso contrast stitch on seats red

I just bought a new MP4-12c I will be picking it up on Friday and have a 400 mile ride home any suggestions on break-in or anything else to watch out for. I think it will make a nice partner for my LP640 Murcie it will be replacing my Aston DB9 as my regular driver. And I can now use the SRT8 Jeep as transporter of people and things.

suggestions? watch out at the car washes :P

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66577

Congrats!! Really seems to be coming like the GTRs that everyone has one and everyone raves about them! Guess Im going to have to drive one soon to see what all the hype is about.

Congrats!! Really seems to be coming like the GTRs that everyone has one and everyone raves about them! Guess Im going to have to drive one soon to see what all the hype is about.

The McLaren coupe is absolutely amazing and it is selling way below its value. There is no other car in that price range that is nearly as quick/fast, comfortable and sporty, etc. The volcano red is :monkeyleft:

The McLaren coupe is absolutely amazing and it is selling way below its value. There is no other car in that price range that is nearly as quick/fast, comfortable and sporty, etc. The volcano red is :monkeyleft:

:iamwithstupid:

Congrats

you can get LP570's that were $275k for around $200k as well....

I wonder why the price of this car has dropped so much, when people say it's a great car?

I wonder why the price of this car has dropped so much, when people say it's a great car?

Its a new car from a company most people have never heard of. It is a great car, unfortunately they made too many coupes the first year. I think it will catch on because Mclaren is (and has) doing a lot of things right.

Its a new car from a company most people have never heard of. It is a great car, unfortunately they made too many coupes the first year. I think it will catch on because Mclaren is (and has) doing a lot of things right.

VBOXKING,

Then, they made the same mistake that Lamborghini did early in the Gallardo's life. Pumping out too way many cars and making dealers take them without a firm retail order. Doesn't anyone learn from past mistakes ? It seems counterproductive.

They had to get the dealership network setup. Limited production numbers followed by the ultra extreme P1 would not get established dealer networks to buy in.

It has

Volcano Red

CF engine cover

CF engine bay covers

Sport exhaust

Stealth pack

Super-lightweight -forged wheels stealth finish

Corsa tires

Carbon Ceramic brakes- Polished calipers

Full leather interior carbon/black

contrast stitching on dash

Carbon fiber interior

electric heated memory seats

Carbon fiber sill panel

Parking sensors

Mc brand floor mats

battery charger

Fire extinguisher

MSO

Carbon Fiber air brake panel

branded sill plates

mso contrast stitch on seats red

My buying experience=

I try to buy F12 2 dealers tell me to wait 2 years

I try to buy SLS AMG Black series coming in Aug 2 months still can't get a firm commitment dealing with 3 dealers and MB customer advocate at MB headquarters .

I try to buy Mclaren from 2 local dealers both very friendly and helpful both tried hard but didn't have a car with the options I wanted I would have been more than happy to buy from either of them, I went online looked at inventory of next closest dealer 400 miles north he had a car with all the options I wanted. I called asked the price it was more then fair I gave him a deposit on the spot asked him to change to Corsa tires and have it ready Friday morning and pick me up at the local airport he answer no problem thank you. Mclaren is trying to be a customer company if you add in how there took care of everyone who bought a car before the upgrades pretty soon some of the other stuck-up company's will need to change or loss more of there customer base. I will report on the pickup and delivery after I get it in the morning and a 400 mile drive home.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Why is it taking so long to get these pics? Stop lagging!