I got a new car!

break in? nah, drive it fast from the start..... launch that bitch!

For acceleration, is it faster in race mode? Anything you need to push or change for optimum acceleration? Not just launch control..

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For acceleration, is it faster in race mode? Anything you need to push or change for optimum acceleration? Not just launch control..

If you're shifting manually, I haven't felt much difference between normal trans mode and 'R' mode. (But I always put it in R mode anyway).

My 'usual' setting is R - C - VDC Off

But it's not like R mode gives you more boost or anything like that.

I know you asked if there was any difference on the Black Edition - I am pretty sure it is only the cosmetic stuff - Rims, Carbon wing, interior, etc...No performance difference.

Enjoy the car...The 2012/2013's are great - You don't need to do much to them...Give it a mid-pipe and a tune, and you won't want to do anything else to it.

Congratulations Allan! Great choice from what I have heard!

Got on it tonight in Race mode for the first time... Sideways in 1st and 2nd.. OH YA... this car rocks!

Bone stock they are incredibly quick. Driving my buddy's 13' I was really impressed with how quick it was. Fastest car i've been in.

I wasn't a huge GTR fan in the beginning but since my brother picked one up, it's a great car. He's done a few upgrades, put down 561awhp and it's so fun to drive.

Enjoy Allan!

Hows the quality of the interior Alan? Looks a lot nicer than onces I have seen before. Congrats.

The interior is very nice! I mean its not all leather and luxurious, but it is well done.

Congrats, Allan!

White's hard to come by..Great choice.

How's the transmission? Is there much lag between shift points?

Enjoy and be safe

J

Congrats, Allan!

White's hard to come by..Great choice.

How's the transmission? Is there much lag between shift points?

Enjoy and be safe

J

No! The transmission is a MONSTER!! Its amazing..

and visually I like the GTR better.

LOOOOOOOL! There is no way in hell you can possibly mean this?! For the love of God Allan, please stop!! Congratz on the car but please, you're killing me here...

LOOOOOOOL! There is no way in hell you can possibly mean this?! For the love of God Allan, please stop!! Congratz on the car but please, you're killing me here...

Dude R8 is totally gay.. Girls version of a Gallardo.. Maybe you should change your costume to Wonder Woman..